🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 190 — Slap Dat Cheese

Everyone's BFF, Lennon "Bosephus" Parham is on today's Who Charted with your hosts, "KuKu" Kulap Vilaysack and Howie "Bout Them Apples" Kremer, to talk about Playing House (#renewit), neked Barbies, and the kindness of strangers. Plus, Lennon enlightens us as to what is, and what is not, appropriate to 'let rain', what Bosephus' favorite summah time activity is, and why she loves improv so much. We like the way this episode was raised, and we like the way she came out.

Leonardo leads. Donatello does machines. Raphael is cool, but rude. Michelangelo is a party dude!

• Like 6

"I'm really happy that you haven't said anything about any of those songs that are largely about people's asses." - Lennon Parham

• Like 3

Boy this was short. Felt like they were rushing along. Like Lennon a lot and hope she comes back for more.

• Like 3

i finally reached a solution

add Tig to who charted as an official 'Kulap Wrangler'

I hope they get Jessica St. Clair with Lennon next time.

I like it when Len gets the spotlight to herself for a change. Great episode, wish it could have been longer too.

• Like 4

I like it when Len gets the spotlight to herself for a change. Great episode, wish it could have been longer too.

I was going to say this myself. I love them together but it's nice to see them solo bolo every once in a while.

• Like 1

God, I love Lennon. She is so goddamn funny. I need to listen to this again already.

• Like 1

Sorry guys. As a big fan of thriller movies, I need to defend not just The Purge, but also the whole genre. Those movies play on your fear and uneasiness of the premise, not your fantasies of violence. That's like saying you watch Cinderella because you want to be an evil stepmother. Thriller filmmakers generally set out to make their audiences identify with the protagonist. A good thriller also has some sort of commentary on society or the human condition, not mindless violence. Geek rant over, love you guys.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this