🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 87 — TV Married

This week the gang & special guest Steve Agee discusses the etiquette of cosplay, the chivalry of Henry Rollins, and runs afoul of car sized fish & multiple Chuck Mangione attacks.

Awesome, a guest host! Haven't listened yet (only reason I can see this is I'm up at 4:30 (east coast)), but I'm looking forward to it!

I've only gotten to the zombie walk part and I already have tears running down my face from laughing.

As much as I'd love to see Gerry back, I kind of like the idea of Winter being the rotating guest character.

Also, it warmed my heart to hear Lyra finally successfully hide in shadows. Had to happen eventually!

• Like 2

Loved the way this episode turned out. Having a guest on the show is doing wonders for the group's dynamic in the absence of Sark and Gerry!

• Like 3

Thought this was a great ep, one of the best in a while. Having a new guest really livened things up despite the absence of Gerry. Looking forward to the next one!

Props to Brian's statement on San Diego Comic Con.

• Like 4

McRibs are fucking disgusting. I don't see the appeal. Great episode you guys! Hope to see more guests in Gerry's absence. And of course hope to see Gerry back soon, too.

• Like 1

Got a little emotional listening to Brian's rant on Comic Con. It's always nice to hear someone you really enjoy sticking it to the creeps who treat women like shit.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this