🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 192.5 — 8/08/14 TWO CHARTED 131

On this week's Two Charted, Howard and KuLobster break down this past weekend's Summahfest, pinpoint one of Los Angeles' biggest perps: noise, and talk about being eye-level with a doggy poop bag. Plus, HowHow talks about 'Silverfest', and debuts his new segment "HOW to Act". Tune in to this episode to hear more about the INCREDIBLE perks for Kulap's indie-go-go campaign! By the way, Howard's mother got a tablet.

Don’t forget to swim over to howardkremer.bandcamp.com and pick up your copy of ‘Summah This, Summah That’ to enjoy the only important season, Summah!

I'm looking forward to Kulap making the rounds on the podcast circuit, and hearing her and Howard on an upcoming Comedy Bang Bang!! [fingers crossed that Howard and Kulap drop by Never Not Funny]

Yes, was very glad to hear that they would be on CBB. Will also cross my fingers for Never Not Funny.

KuKu and WeWe are such a great partnership, I like the idea of hearing them as guests together on other shows

KuKu and WeWe are such a great partnership, I like the idea of hearing them as guests together on other shows

Agreed. And I think we're fine to solicit for other podcasts in a podcast message board. What about KuKu and WieWie on How Did This Get Made? (or Howard This Get Made) Force Howard to watch a crazy makemup. He's already sat through 3 episodes of Saved by the Bell. He can handle it.

Sign in to follow this