Sign in to follow this  
Bernard_Shakey

Scott Aukerman on Go Bayside!

Very good ep.

Scott opens up about an actors pain. No really! He kinda' does. Well maybe not "pain" but some pretty intimate moments are related by the Choctaw. One about an awkward teen kiss for a school play. And another weird one about how his creepy, closeted acting teacher used to kiss (a 15 year old) Scott's neck while alone in his office. (This part made me feel very uneasy, especially as nonchalantly as Scott described it. Scott I hope you've spoken to a therapist about this.)

Anyway, worth a listen.

http://gobayside.tumblr.com/post/93896718417/episode-079-with-scott-aukerman-snow-white-and-the

• Like 3

I think Scott needs to go on the Mental Illness Happy Hour, after that creepy teacher story.

• Like 1

It's really odd to hear Scott out of character after listening to nothing else for so long, seems like one smart cookie! Also this success of the Bayside podcast makes me think that a new trend is emerging about doing in depth discussion about things that the fog of time have glossed over from your childhood. Can't wait for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle The Cartoon Podcast. This notion makes me want to try my own. :)

• Like 1

The TV show analysis podcasts are a pretty good idea. Kumail's new one on The X-Files is calling my name since I just started watching it on Netflix right before finding out it has a podcast companion. Go Bayside has been a pretty damn fun podcast. Especially since I was a legit fan of Saved by the Bell back in the day, despite how ludicrous it was. The Howard Kremer, Jimmy Pardo, Paul F. Tompkins episodes are awesome, and Scott Aukerman was great also.

If I did a TV show podcast, I'd do "The Adventures of Pete and Pete".... and maybe I'd call it "The Podcast of Pete and Pete" or "The Adventures of Pete and Podcast."

I just looked on iTunes and there was 9 different entries for teenage mutant ninja turtles already.

I love Go Bayside and X-Files Files. I wonder what to listen to next after GB finishes.

This was so great. April perfectly recreated the Choctaw/Zouks magic near the end, too.

"So all these beautiful, symmetric people are up on stage kissing, and all these dorks are in the audience..."

"Jerkin' it."

• Like 2

This was so great. April perfectly recreated the Choctaw/Zouks magic near the end, too.

"So all these beautiful, symmetric people are up on stage kissing, and all these dorks are in the audience..."

"Jerkin' it."

Dear god, can you imagine a CBB with Zouks and April a la "apickleipse"???

• Like 1