🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 211.5 — Sklarbro County 116

Today we finally answer the question: What does the Fox say? Lovely stand-up comedian and actor Kirk Fox joins the County boys to talk about how we went from playing tennis with Dr. Phil to hosting the CBS daytime talk show The Test, realizing that he is acting as himself when playing the Sewage Joe character on Parks and Recreation, and his experience as the opening act for Charlie Sheen’s stand-up comedy tour. Daniel Van Kirk bring us crazy stories as always which include a dead body that was mistaken for a mannequin, an Indiana woman who took the phrase “let Jesus take the wheel” literally, and a Japanese artist who found herself in trouble after trying to 3D-print her vagina into a usable kayak. Plus, we check in with Doug Buffone and see how he’s dealing with the NFL pre-season.

If it's still there, I recommend spending those comp points at Wings N' Things. The burgers and the irony were delicious!

I'm a little behind on my listening.

As a person that has ridden motorcycles since I was a child, raced motocross, and still now ride in my 50's, I'm just a little more than non-plussed by the anti-motorcycle discussion on the podcast.

I will grant you that everybody has seen motorcyclists who operate their bikes dangerously. Those people do not represent the greater majority of people who operate a bike safely.

And if you want to talk about numbers, let's discuss the massive amount of people driving cars while watching movies, texting, or masturbating. On a motorcycle, my seated height is higher than a person driving in a car. I can look down inside your cars and see what you are doing. Just because a person in a car is encased in metal, doesn't mean they are automatically being safe. To a far greater (sheer numbers) extent a person in car is distracting themselves with objects inside the car as opposed to what's going on in traffic.

peace

Man I hope the gig the guys got screwed out of wasn't the all star bowling show. They were pumped, Chris SEEMED pumped, and I am happy for the boys and the bowling show itself. They are the perfect hosts.

Sign in to follow this