๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 88 โ€” Shooting Fish With A Barrel

Just when they thought they were out of the water and began to relax to the sounds of Chuck Mangione, wooden sea robots approach our gang of heroes. Now they await the return of the Roc and battle some seabots with the help of their good friend Steve Agee!

Kudos to Sarah for knowing about Robert Jordan passing away before he was able to finish the Wheel of Time series. Fingers crossed for A Song of Ice and Fire.

ย 

As always, a great episode of D&D mixed with some awesomely outdated references. Agee is amazing, and his appearance has me wondering if we may see some more equally awesome guests!.

• Like 1

lol I know what you're talking about Sarah, my husband has read the Wheel of Time series so I know about Robert Jordan's death fucking up the series. You're not alone, Sarah, we got your back! <3

I love the burning barrel plan, great ep. Blaine had some great, weird jokes like that dentists office impression too

my teeth started to hurt during the dentist's office bit, but I loved this transaction"

Brian: "This is a DND podcast!!"

Sarah "Is it?"

• Like 4

lol I know what you're talking about Sarah, my husband has read the Wheel of Time series so I know about Robert Jordan's death fucking up the series. You're not alone, Sarah, we got your back! <3

ย 

ย 

they did a good job hiring sanderson to finish the series tho, it did have a bit of a different feelโ€ฆ but didn't take me out of the immersion and I'm happy we got a satisfying ending to the series.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this