🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 147 — Old Dread Ben

Attention humons, this is not a con. Paul F. Tompkins, Stephanie Allynne, Dan Lippert, and Ben Siemon join Matt Besser this week for a special improv5humans! Ever run into someone you hardly remember? Have your ever wondered what the real deal is with bronies? Was there ever a time when a person pestered you about possibly being related to you because you share a last name? Well, step back and relax with a nice glass of lemonade as you tune in to hear improvised scenes about these instances and much more! Be sure to watch many of the stars of improv4humans on the new Hulu series called Hotwives of Orlando. This is some funny shit and it’s available now. Make sure to get the UCB Comedy Improv Manual, Matt Besser’s new comedy album at mattbesser.com, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

The titular sketch was best-of material. Great episode in general, glad to hear PFT finally meet I4H!

• Like 1

(Sorry to be this guy, but...) Anyone looking for the song referred to in the sketch "Fucking Jesus in the Ass", it is by the Feederz, of their album "Ever Felt Like Killing Your Boss". Highly recommended.

Amazing episode, as always!

• Like 1

Can we get a CBB episode of Improv4humans with Scottabot, PFT and Andy Daly?

• Like 6

Holy fuck. It finally happened.

You guys, that My Little Pony scene.... was next level bonkers.

• Like 7

Bronies scene is getting my vote for the next Best Of.

I love that i4h changes up the format so often. People seem to get annoyed when podcasts do that but I disagree. Musical episodes, including non improv performers, Case Closed, Best Ofs... Never 100% sure what to expect each Thursday and that's the way I like it.

• Like 9

"Is the thing with Bronies..are they just...are they...are they......pedophiles??"

i couldn't stop laughing

• Like 3

The brony sketch reminded me of how good the Bob's Burgers "Equestranauts" episode. PFT was so good as the evil Bronconius

405_27_07_tk1-0022.jpg

I also got a crazy amount of satisfaction from the ending of the glider sketch, I knew it was coming and it was even sweeter when it actually happened

Announcement: In light of the situation we will not be serving lemonade. Lemonade is no longer available

Ben: How am I supposed to feed my tiny horse?!

...god I love a callback

• Like 9

For some reason, the line "Welcome to Pitch Black's. I'm over here." made me bust out laughing.

• Like 5

Fucking fantastic episode! Paul was so good, even at the stuff you'd usually associate with more experienced improv performers.

Fun fact #1 - In the UCB Season 2 DVD, there's an audience Q&A in which Matt says that the Season 3 DVD will come out in...2015. So close.

Fun fact #2 - Following the custom for people named Cody, I will now refer to all of my cousins as "Cousin Lou Cody ___".

• Like 3

(Sorry to be this guy, but...) Anyone looking for the song referred to in the sketch "Fucking Jesus in the Ass", it is by the Feederz, of their album "Ever Felt Like Killing Your Boss". Highly recommended.

Amazing episode, as always!

NSFW , obviously:

... old school San Francisco punkrock. Well, they "fled" to SF, after getting into some trouble in Arizona:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Feederz

• Like 1

Can we get a CBB episode of Improv4humans with Scottabot, PFT and Andy Daly?

Yes paleeeeaseeee! do this for everyone. scott's improv is so chaotic sometimes.

This would be a dream come true.

Plus i want Andy Daly to appear in everything!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Bronies scene is getting my vote for the next Best Of.

I love that i4h changes up the format so often. People seem to get annoyed when podcasts do that but I disagree. Musical episodes, including non improv performers, Case Closed, Best Ofs... Never 100% sure what to expect each Thursday and that's the way I like it.

Verry true, i like every episode, but i love getting to know new musicians. matt's taste in music is great to me.

I also like all the case closed episodes, can you guys get the angry trumpet player on again please?

I'm sort of a lurker on these forums, but i had to comment on this multiple times.

Sorry guys.

I hope matt reads this: I've been listening to your podcast since it started, I'm poor as fuck at hte moment, but when i get some coin, first thing i'm buying is the ucb book, second the improv for humans t shirt. i hope you know people appreciate you a lot!

Greetings from Holland

• Like 1