🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
BrettMorris

HEY! We're doing WC live!

I wish I could have gone. I'm sure it was amazing.

Earwolf has completely taken over my subconscious. I had a dream last night that Jess was coming over to my house (actually, my mom's house, which I apparently still lived in) to record a podcast, and I'm sure it's not a coincidence that it happened the same night as this.

• Like 1

Earwolf has completely taken over my subconscious. I had a dream last night that Jess was coming over to my house (actually, my mom's house, which I apparently still lived in) to record a podcast, and I'm sure it's not a coincidence that it happened the same night as this.

Maybe you have become psychic, but you can only use your abilities for predicting podcast guests. Who's on CBB next week?

I wish I could say I was psychic, but I remember that one of the last tweets I read before I went to bed was her saying she was about to do the show.

But, just to test your theory, let's say Andy Richter.

• Like 2

I am ready for my mind to be blown on Monday! C'mon Andy Richter!

• Like 1

I hope Garfunkel & Oates are on to promote their eponymous IFC show soon. Their episode with Weird Al is probably my favorite CBB of all time. I don't think I've ever heard Scott laugh harder than the "amorphous blob" moment during Would You Rather, and it delights me to no end.

Oh well, you guys were almost right. There was a musical duo and if you squint your eyes, Kyle Gass almost looks like Andy Richter.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this