Episode 305 — CattleLickItUp

53 replies to this topic

#1 July Diaz

Earwolf Buddy

• Administrators
  • 1,527 posts
  • LocationUnder a roof

Posted 17 August 2014 - 11:20 PM

Howard Kremer & Kulap Vilaysack of the fellow Earwolf podcast Who Charted? are both here with separate amazing projects to share with us as well as the return of intern Gino Lambardo on today’s Comedy Bean Bag! After Gino gives us his take on what’s been going on with The Opie and Anthony Show, Howard tells us all about his brand new album “Summah This, Summah That” which is the 3rd album of his Have A Summah series. Then, Kulap shares the story behind her documentary Origin Story, which is a feature-length, international quest with stops in Los Angeles, Minnesota, and Laos to meet the biological father she never knew. Plus, Howard, Kulap, & Gino decide between summoning velociraptors when they sneeze or having a partner who posts public reviews of their sexual performances online as they play a game of Would You Rather!

Be sure to check out the new trailer for Kulap’s documentary, Origin Story at http://www.originstorydoc.com/, and support the project by going to it’s Indiegogo fundraising page: igg.me/at/originstorydoc. Plus, pick up “Summah This, Summah That” at http://howardkremer....his-summah-that and head to http://teespring.com/gucruiseshirt to pick up your very own Gu Cruise T-shirt.

#2 yinyangyan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 11:47 PM

Is it just me, or is this SoundCloud broke? I can't access it.

#3 Dan Engler

Friend of The Show

• Moderators
  • 624 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 18 August 2014 - 02:42 AM

Alternate title: "Shit-dicked by Charlize"

#4 justinmh05

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:54 AM

Kulap and Gino were fantastic - and the character guest was great too!

#5 HeySwanSong

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:31 AM

Gu + Ku + Gino = probably my favorite PFT-less ep of the year.

#6 Protoman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 06:12 AM

'Gino' failed to mention Anthony Cumia appeared on a white supremacist radio show to further reinforce his racist twitter rampage

I know it was a bit but A's an irredeemable bastard at this point

#7 DubipR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts
  • LocationCity of Angels

Posted 18 August 2014 - 06:28 AM

Wie Wie! KuKu! Gino!

Definitely one of best of the year... I haven't laughed this hard in a while, probably not since the Wompler Birthday party of last week!

#8 MrJazzHands

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:13 AM

Gabrus was hilarious in this episode. Gino is like an old Simpsons episode where every line is funny.

#9 panda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:21 AM

Gino has easily become my favorite guest on the show. Everything he says is hilarious, but even when it's not, it is. It takes me several hours to get through his episodes because I have to rewind so often. His banter with Scott Aukerman rivals, perhaps even surpasses, the banter between Mr. Aukerman and Paul F. Tompkins. Also, I wish Kulap Vilaysack was on the show more often. I do love her laugh.

Regards

#10 Picklefucker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:37 AM

The old Shakespeareian bed trick.

#11 ieatpants

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Locationbrooklyn

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:57 AM

man, i lost my shit when Gino started rattling off the stops on the Babylon LIRR.

he had the cadence and accent of the announcer down so good.
you don't even know how good that was.

#12 StanSitwell

Alpaca

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:58 AM

I think they might raise more money for the movie finishing if the big mega rewards like the CBB guest spot/Sunny set visit were raffles for a much smaller donation. If that was say $200 donation gets you a movie download and something signed, and enters you into a drawing to win the big prize, I think a lot of somewhat well off listeners would hop in.

Gino is on fire as usual, and I could use Scott/Kulap/Howie together much more often

#13 Teenageboy69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:47 AM

As a boy who grew up in Wantagh, Long Island, New York -- hearing my town named multiple times makes this my favorite episode of all time.

#14 Cameronm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:26 AM

I was really hoping for a technicality no down boo over at 3 mins in. Oh how Comedy Bang Bang has spoiled me so.

#15 Mathey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:41 AM

View PostProtoman, on 18 August 2014 - 06:12 AM, said:

'Gino' failed to mention Anthony Cumia appeared on a white supremacist radio show to further reinforce his racist twitter rampage

I know it was a bit but A's an irredeemable bastard at this point

I enjoyed this episode but my white guilt compelled me to read up on Cumia. Yikes.

#16 hypnotizingchickens

a worthy, uh...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:50 AM

Cat'llLickItUp*

and what's the deal with them constantly bringing up the Seinfeld show...?

#17 MangoDickoffs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 12:50 PM

I'm currently working on my internet name. This absolutely made my year, Gino is great.

#18 Cameronm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 18 August 2014 - 12:53 PM

View PostCameronm, on 18 August 2014 - 09:26 AM, said:

I was really hoping for a technicality no down boo over at 3 mins in. Oh how Comedy Bang Bang has spoiled me so.

I stand corrected! There is one at 37 mins in!

#19 WEdidITagain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationPDX

Posted 18 August 2014 - 01:12 PM

I loved hearing Ku and Wei giggling while Scott and Gino went off. It was amazing and totally enjoyable.

#20 Bryan_Pieces

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 18 August 2014 - 01:37 PM

i know it's coming, and i still belly laugh at Gino's "i'll stop talking now" bit. every time.
great ep. solid ep.
Tapas the Mornin' to Jah.