🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 305 — CattleLickItUp

Gino: "So, Kulap! What's your project?" I loved having light shed on that elephant in the room! They played it perfectly.

• Like 2

Gabies was on fire, as everyone has mentioned already. Hearing Scott and KuKu play with the "my former wife who I married" gag was so much fun. PLUG BAG!

• Like 1

great ep, i hope kulap's indiegogo reaches the goal ^_^

moar who charted CBBs please, i just wanted more when the episode ended :o

• Like 1

Scott's reference to his Master's of Sex style study made my mind wander.

SCOTT AUKERMAN stands in the middle of the new Earwolf studios, boxes stacked around him.

GINO enters, unseen by SCOTT.

GINO: No matter how long you stare it's not going to unpack itself.

SCOTT turns to look at him in the doorway.

SCOTT: Wait a minute, you're my intern. Shouldn't you be unpacking it?

GINO shrugs. SCOTT picks up a clipboard from the top of one of the boxes.

SCOTT: *nervously* Human Resources wrote up a contract specifying the details of your employment. If you'd like to peruse?

SCOTT hands it to GINO, then turns away, not able to bear looking at him. GINO enters the room, shutting the door behind him. This requires privacy.

SCOTT: Your office is in there.

He points to the men's room.

SCOTT: Next door there's a dedicated exam room, with a viewing area. Which raises the question of where we'll be resuming our sessions: here or at the hotel? I'm amenable to either.

GINO: I was wondering if there's a third option.

SCOTT: Oh? And that would be?

GINO: To stop.

They make eye contact for the first time.

GINO: We've been at this a while now. At some point haven't we exhausted the possibilities?

SCOTT: Sexual research. That's like saying someone's done mapping the milky way.

GINO: *laughing weakly* Yes. Well, maybe if we took some time to reassess our objectives.

SCOTT: And what objectives exactly are you referring to?

GINO: The scope of our involvement. The terms.

SCOTT: Oh, we're back to terms now.

*beat*

GINO: I suppose I'm wondering if our personal participation is a condition of my internship here.

*a longer beat*

SCOTT: *forced nonchalance* No.

GINO: *half-disappointed* Well, maybe it's better if we-

SCOTT: What I meant was yes. Yes, it is part of the job.

Relief floods GINO's face, which he hides by looking back down at the contract. The tension between them is electric.

GINO: Hotel then.

SMASH CUT TO:

SCOTT jacking off and fellating GINO at the same time, while the intern records his boss's climax time with a stopwatch. Also in the next episode you see Sarah Silverman's titties.

• Like 3

So I dont know if everyone has heard but Don Pardo died, the announcer from SNL who famously does the "MUUUUUSICAL GUEST" intro to the show that Scott loves to do bits around.

I hope you pay your respects on next week's episode Auk-dog!!

• Like 1

Scott's reference to his Master's of Sex style study made my mind wander.

SCOTT AUKERMAN stands in the middle of the new Earwolf studios, boxes stacked around him.

GINO enters, unseen by SCOTT.

GINO: No matter how long you stare it's not going to unpack itself.

SCOTT turns to look at him in the doorway.

SCOTT: Wait a minute, you're my intern. Shouldn't you be unpacking it?

GINO shrugs. SCOTT picks up a clipboard from the top of one of the boxes.

SCOTT: *nervously* Human Resources wrote up a contract specifying the details of your employment. If you'd like to peruse?

SCOTT hands it to GINO, then turns away, not able to bear looking at him. GINO enters the room, shutting the door behind him. This requires privacy.

SCOTT: Your office is in there.

He points to the men's room.

SCOTT: Next door there's a dedicated exam room, with a viewing area. Which raises the question of where we'll be resuming our sessions: here or at the hotel? I'm amenable to either.

GINO: I was wondering if there's a third option.

SCOTT: Oh? And that would be?

GINO: To stop.

They make eye contact for the first time.

GINO: We've been at this a while now. At some point haven't we exhausted the possibilities?

SCOTT: Sexual research. That's like saying someone's done mapping the milky way.

GINO: *laughing weakly* Yes. Well, maybe if we took some time to reassess our objectives.

SCOTT: And what objectives exactly are you referring to?

GINO: The scope of our involvement. The terms.

SCOTT: Oh, we're back to terms now.

*beat*

GINO: I suppose I'm wondering if our personal participation is a condition of my internship here.

*a longer beat*

SCOTT: *forced nonchalance* No.

GINO: *half-disappointed* Well, maybe it's better if we-

SCOTT: What I meant was yes. Yes, it is part of the job.

Relief floods GINO's face, which he hides by looking back down at the contract. The tension between them is electric.

GINO: Hotel then.

SMASH CUT TO:

SCOTT jacking off and fellating GINO at the same time, while the intern records his boss's climax time with a stopwatch. Also in the next episode you see Sarah Silverman's titties.

As a fan of Masters of Sex, this is gold. I actually just saw Sarah Silverman and Michael Sheen out together last week.

So I dont know if everyone has heard but Don Pardo died, the announcer from SNL who famously does the "MUUUUUSICAL GUEST" intro to the show that Scott loves to do bits around.

I hope you pay your respects on next week's episode Auk-dog!!

Strangely, this was my first thought, too. With all due respect intended, Mr. Pardo's entire life and career in my mind has been reduced just to Scott Aukerman's "NAAASSSIIIIIMMMM PEEEEDDRAAAAAAD" and "MHHHEEEWWWWWZICKLE GUEEESSTT". I don't think it occurred often enough to make a formal recognition, but maybe Mr. Aukerman will find some backhanded way to show his respects.

Regards

• Like 3

Strangely, this was my first thought, too. With all due respect intended, Mr. Pardo's entire life and career in my mind has been reduced just to Scott Aukerman's "NAAASSSIIIIIMMMM PEEEEDDRAAAAAAD" and "MHHHEEEWWWWWZICKLE GUEEESSTT". I don't think it occurred often enough to make a formal recognition, but maybe Mr. Aukerman will find some backhanded way to show his respects.

Regards

Yeah, if Jon Hamm is on again soon (seems its been awhiiiile) he can do the Robin Williams impersonation he did on SNL not that long ago in a bit about lost Back to the Future screen tests, and Scott can do his Pardo... Don of course, not Jimmy

Regards

Yeah, if Jon Hamm is on again soon (seems its been awhiiiile) he can do the Robin Williams impersonation he did on SNL not that long ago in a bit about lost Back to the Future screen tests, and Scott can do his Pardo... Don of course, not Jimmy

Yeah, when I heard that Don Pardo died I wondered if it meant an end to impersonating him on CBB and also wondered if the Superego guys had done any Pardo sketches yet for the fourth season.

Here's a bit of Pardo from Superego Season 3 Ep14 It starts around 14:46

https://soundcloud.c...pisode-3-14-mp3

Yeah, when I heard that Don Pardo died I wondered if it meant an end to impersonating him on CBB and also wondered if the Superego guys had done any Pardo sketches yet for the fourth season.

Here's a bit of Pardo from Superego Season 3 Ep14 It starts around 14:46

https://soundcloud.c...pisode-3-14-mp3

The way Gourley says "Laraine Newman" gets me every time.

• Like 3

Can't get enough of Howard and Scott's dynamic whenever they're on a show together. The way Scott digs at things Howard says in an entirely different way than Kulap's manner is great. Would really love to hear Scott and Kulap interact on mic more often too. All three of them have fascinating, entertaining dynamics with one another, so to put all three of them together always makes me happy. Throw Gino into the mix--who I'm convinced would suitably augment and enhance almost any CBB configuration--and this is one . The intern characters work amazingly well, because they can usually get involved with even other actors playing characters without it threatening too much disconnected character chaos.

If we're lucky, maybe Nassau Community College will increase the mandatory hours for Gino's internship. Gabrus kills it every time.

Was actually kind of looking forward to Kulap weighing in on last week's episode. I presume she has an opinion on the Asians.

Hope I have at least a little money to kick to Ku before her campaign is over. I'm excited to see the doc.

Anyway. Loved this.

• Like 2

Was actually kind of looking forward to Kulap weighing in on last week's episode. I presume she has an opinion on the Asians.

indeed... I was also wondering if she had any thoughts on how Scott likes to feel the wind against his finger.

but in all seriousness, he doesn't wear a ring...

2hx62ya.jpg

n6ru6s.jpg

2qvaxqc.jpg

• Like 2

his consistently awesome appearances on CBB and i4h almost make me want to check out Guy Code... has anyone here ever watched it? it's titular conceit has always kept me from checking it out, but I'd be happy to be proven wrong for comedy's sake.

I saw about 3 minutes of it before Gabrus became an Earwolf staple and couldn't stand it (although I saw a Gabrus-less segment).

Regardless, keep gettin' dem checks Gabrus.

I think I need to say Gabrus a few more times. Gabrus.

• Like 2

Holy shit, Gabrus is an asset to this show. This would've been a pretty good episode in its own right, but Gino consistently perfectly nails the balance between character work and actually doing the show with the guests. It might help that he doesn't really have any mythology to fall back on to make the episode about him(a now ever-present complaint I have with Marissa, even though I love her), but he works perfectly as a weird co-host with Scott. He's funny and he enhances the rest of the funny. It's fuckin' magic.

• Like 3

This is the first time I have heard Howard and Kulap on a podcast (haven't listened to Who Charted yet), and I have to say his Gu Cruise song made me lol hard and I thought she was utterly delightful.

Gino was next level funny, also. Scottrick was... eh, fine I guess.

• Like 1

I love whenever Scott accidentally launches into the Never Not Funny signoff

the "ex-girlfriend" title was genius.

I've always enjoyed Gino but this episode really put him towards the top of the CBB guest list for me. I believe that moment was when he said he was "inside" of his mom for 9 months. holy cow I lost it.

• Like 1

As a fan of Masters of Sex, this is gold. I actually just saw Sarah Silverman and Michael Sheen out together last week.

People call Lizzy Caplan's character Gini all the time it pretty much wrote itself

This is the first time I have heard Howard and Kulap on a podcast (haven't listened to Who Charted yet), and I have to say his Gu Cruise song made me lol hard and I thought she was utterly delightful.

Gino was next level funny, also. Scottrick was... eh, fine I guess.

start listening to Who Charted. I finally started a few weeks ago, and blew through some old episodes with guests that I love, and I'm glad I did because it made me appreciate this episode that much more

• Like 1

I really love it whenever Gino stops by :)

Real shame that Wompler's birthday bash DIDN'T actually go to Six Flags NJ. It was amazing, but Gino would've made it better.

Anyway, took his advice and threw your way, Kulap! Enough to cover another sh*thead who won't donate, apparently :)

Wish you the best of luck!

Great episode!