🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 46 — Jessica Williams, Our Close Friend

I'm chomping at the bit here! What were the hot scoops from last night?

Oh man so many good ones. Let's see what I can remember:

- The Wedding Singer is an example of a movie.

- Sean and Hayes know about weddings.

- Pete Holmes is not a Sherlock Holmes themed comedian who solves mysteries through humorous observations.

- Pete thinks Hayes looks like a guy that owns a feather bed and Hayes doesn't see what's wrong with owning nice things.

- Pete thinks Hayes looks like a guy that wears knee-high boots and hunts foxes.

- Podcasts isn't movies but it's close.

Plus many more I'm sure

• Like 11

i was watching the rest of the show. :wacko: if i had known there was a cool hangout session going on right outside, i would have been all over it.

i'm a huge fan of entourage and got way too excited when i heard this place had avion tequila (real fans will know) and tried to make a bunch of people (including andy and asteck) drink it but it turns out it was a lie and it didn't exist and everything hurts ;(

• Like 6

i was watching the rest of the show. :wacko: if i had known there was a cool hangout session going on right outside, i would have been all over it.

i'm a huge fan of entourage and got way too excited when i heard this place had avion tequila (real fans will know) and tried to make a bunch of people (including andy and asteck) drink it but it turns out it was a lie and it didn't exist and everything hurts ;(

So the bit is that you like entourage?

nailed it.

• Like 3

Oh I watched the rest of the show too, the hangout was all the way at the end after Who Charted though we didn't stay too long since it was getting late :rolleyes:

• Like 3

asteck was nice. andy was nice.

we didn't take any pics of us but here are the boys.

Z4QIJpR.jpg

• Like 9

Yeah no pictures together but everyone was very nice and cool!!!

All I got was horrible blurry pictures of the show

bad picture

Oowlv2G.jpg

I think Hayes is looking at me here :wub: :wub:

4kNZXae.jpg

bonus picture from some other podcast

mpJvDW7.jpg

• Like 10

First of all I want to congratulate Andy Knees on 5000 post in Hollywood Handbook. You earned it!

Secondly, is there some cheat sheet for figuring out which guy is talking? I like the one with the sultry, soulful voice but also I like the one with the witty bite. I hope Hayes and/or Sean know the difference and can help me figure it out.

• Like 3

First of all I want to congratulate Andy Knees on 5000 post in Hollywood Handbook. You earned it!

Wow, thanks! Is it 5,000 already? Seems like it was only yesterday that I hit 4,999.

• Like 4

Also I just want to comment on the Kendall Jenner accusations, I met her once in a unisex airport bathroom and the rest is history. I'm a bit upset that Jessica spilled on my beans though, my mom was listening.

i sip on avion tequila when i read the forums

• Like 7

Secondly, is there some cheat sheet for figuring out which guy is talking? I like the one with the sultry, soulful voice but also I like the one with the witty bite. I hope Hayes and/or Sean know the difference and can help me figure it out.

i'm bofth

• Like 12

Last night was so fun! I also went back to my girlfriend who was saving my seat and my drink after Agata pulled the tequila prank. The hangout sesh was also super cool and I definitely didn't go home and fret over everything thing I said/did afterward.

Some other guest related scoops were:

- Pete Holmes likes money

- The Pete Holmes Show was actually a reality show similar to the True Man Show

- Conan O'brien is suing Pete Holmes

There were two parts where Pete stopped the show just to comment on how Hayes' face looked and I tried to take a picture of both of those moments, but they came out pretty blurry.

The first time

379TKQL.jpg

Second time

ZgDhRjf.jpg

• Like 11

Woah woah woah, talk about breezing over the meat of the story. What's Asteck like?

As cool as any guy who's ever had to start an introduction with "I know you from the internet" can be, I hope. B) B) B) B) B)

• Like 14

Just gotta say that everyone is killing the birthday posts on Tim's Facebook. Been having good loffs all day at them.

Also, fuck you Tim.

Happy Birthday or some shit.

• Like 7

I'm back in the Popcorn Gallery Baby! Oh Yea! can't wait to get the residuals off that one!

thanks for the pics, what a great time I missed!

Did Hayes & Sean stick around and sign boobs? or did they whisk away on the helicopter/boat/house/boat?

Bring it to the east coast next time and maybe leave pete holmes though. no one talks about Hayes' face that way

• Like 7

I know people play it cool here in these forums, but Im not ashamed to say that Sean's story about beating up a cop was possibly the funniest thing I have ever heard on a podcast. I am planning on crocheting a throw pillow today with the inspirational and thought provoking line "Is cops really as strong as what we say?"

A+ episode

turns out I cant crochet for shit, but I do design a mean t shirt

ic44zt.jpg

• Like 7

As cool as any guy who's ever had to start an introduction with "I know you from the internet" can be, I hope. B) B) B) B) B)

I mean, I like to think this forum is the exception to the rule that people on internet forums are depressing sad people who are, for the most part, waiting to die alone and be eaten by their cats. (They aren't necessarily waiting to be eaten by the cats, that's just the next thing that would inevitably happen.)

• Like 10

(They aren't necessarily waiting to be eaten by the cats, that's just the next thing that would inevitably happen.)

like that one episode of the x-files, where the dad from everybody loves ramone can see the future, and he totally sees that his old lady neighbor is going to die and that her little dog is going to eat her guts. I know what you mean. I'm on board chanson, where are we going?

• Like 6

I mean, I like to think this forum is the exception to the rule that people on internet forums are depressing sad people who are, for the most part, waiting to die alone and be eaten by their cats. (They aren't necessarily waiting to be eaten by the cats, that's just the next thing that would inevitably happen.)

I have no cats, my pugs will eat me

• Like 2

I think we all missed the point I was making. But that's okay.

Back to watching other people play grand strategy games on YouTube until someone agrees to hire me for a "real job."

• Like 4

Hugest takeaway from the great reporting on the live show: average level of photography ability in this place is abysmally low. But overall I appreciate all the info about your experiences at the show. What a neat thing, I wish I could've gone.

Did it go well as a live show in general? I mean, was the crowd really into it? And was a bunch of the crowd there for HH? I like Who Charted well enough, I have nothing against it, but I would like hearing that there was a bigger showing for HH. Y know, cause #BrandBuilding right? (For the new listeners & just all you people living in like shanty towns, using computers made of rusty corrugated aluminum and, like, gas lamps probably--that's called a hashingtag from social medias and it's for making stuff cool and imporint.)

P.S.

or did they whisk away on the helicopter/boat/house/boat?

*helicopter/boat/houseboat. It's a subtle distinction, but an imporint one.

• Like 6