🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 46 — Jessica Williams, Our Close Friend

Great game, can't believe how many points my team scored. I'm a fan of the game and I love watching it. Of all the games, it's definitely my favorite and I love being a fan!

• Like 2

Hey guys, earthquake survivor here. We had a p big earthquake and my house was shaking. It actually woke me up so it was scary.

Anyway you can send supplies (duckie tape, twine, food, money) to my house. Thanks, you guys are good people. God Bless . :)

• Like 2

Yes Bozos, twas a triple header. That's three times as many heads as you got. But soccer guys be doin that like said biscuits be doin said gravy. Kudos to whoever did say gravy. Say Grace, how's steve garvey? rhubarrrrrb Sorry guys, blacked out

• Like 1

Hey guys, earthquake survivor here. We had a p big earthquake and my house was shaking. It actually woke me up so it was scary.

Anyway you can send supplies (duckie tape, twine, food, money) to my house. Thanks, you guys are good people. God Bless . :)

Hi Tim, I live in the Bay Area too. My house also was shaking. I've been living off of cat food and drain water ever since. Just haven't made it to the grocery store in a while. Morale is low. But we gotta make it through this. Hang in there, buddy. Stay strong!

• Like 5

I've been living off of cat food and drain water

same, glad i didnt have to put up with a earthqueke tho

• Like 4

Wow, watching that game was a real zoo. Felt like the zebras really tried to take over the game, lots of ticky tacky fouls on the wolves, Kevin Costner shed a tear, and then the grizzlies were getting away with murder in the final minutes, Werner Herzog is gonna do a documentary about it. But that 80-yard home run really showed who was better so I am fine with that. I didn't really like the way my teams mascot was acting, I mean, my team good, we don't really need a mascot.

- Elvin Hayes Davenport

• Like 2

I think it is so boss that Sean and Hayes refuse to go to the Emmy's even though they were definitely invited and do basically all movies and feelms... well all the good shit anyway

looks like chris hardwick found a host slot empty though. Ever notice how the words he says don't really match the contortions his mouth makes? it's like he is being badly dubbed but in his native language

• Like 2

Hi Tim, I live in the Bay Area too. My house also was shaking. I've been living off of cat food and drain water ever since. Just haven't made it to the grocery store in a while. Morale is low. But we gotta make it through this. Hang in there, buddy. Stay strong!

Oh my God... So inspiring. Literally had to wipe tears up. :,(

• Like 1

same, glad i didnt have to put up with a earthqueke tho

SOLID WORK HERE ON THE HUMORZ

P.S. In an earlier post, I claimed that I'm handsome, but I think we all know that's simply untrue. At best, I'm marginally above average-looking. That's a direct quote from a girl. A girl who liked me. She meant it as a compliment. So you guys can stop begin intimidated. It's fun to pretend, though. Like those catfishers.

P.P.S. Hope all's well w you guys out west. Though God knows you chose to live there. But for real, I hope most of your porcelain figurines and fine china have remained intact, despite being balanced in a comically precarious manner.

• Like 4

looks like chris hardwick found a host slot empty though. Ever notice how the words he says don't really match the contortions his mouth makes? it's like he is being badly dubbed but in his native language

pOINTS!

• Like 2

during a sporting event, i'll oftentimes find myself very curious about who will win.

let’s just say that there was a brownie earthquake in Brooklyn this afternoon.

No, not the delicious dairy queen snack, this is the kind of brownie earthquake that my roommate Hannah makes in the water closet – the kind that can be smelled in space.

• Like 3