๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
JulyDiaz

Episode 91 โ€” The 1st Annual Howdies Pt. 1

Welcome to the 1st ANNUAL HOWDIES!!! Break out the tuxedo and join Paul, June, and Jason as they look back at the Best Intro Lines, Worst Character Names, the Weirdest Thing Jason Has Been Turned On By, the Best Guest impression, the Most Next Level Bonkers June Theory, and much more. Tune in to find out who will win and stay tuned for Part 2 coming soon!

ย 

ย 

ย 

Los Angeles: Get your tickets now for a LIVE HDTGM at Largo on Saturday, September 20th at 8pm over at www.largo-la.com! Make sure to check out The Hotwives of Orlando now over at www.hulu.com!

• Like 1

This was my Howdies Wig Mash-Up submition ENJOY!

ย 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mufYP7-T1QU

ย 

I want to thank everybody at Earwolf, the entire How Did This Get Made? family, guests, Twitter and Facebook admins, forum members and fans!

ย 

P.S.: Good Job on your Wig supercut Natalie Franz :)

• Like 3

This is a fun episode. I'm glad they picked Lexi Alexander for best guest, because she was the best sport about her movie. That episode is like a great director's commentary track with 4 comedians joining in.

• Like 3

To think that each of those movies made over ten Billion dollars and cost multi billons to make.

• Like 2

Could we get a breakdown of those stats? I find it hard to believe that on average, these 88 movies each brought in $110,272,454,545.00 at the box office. Or that these 88 movies alone collectively made as much as the entire GDP of China in 2012.

ย 

Pretty sloppy for a show that's "all about math".

• Like 2

It appears June skipped the MILLIONS column then reading how much the movies cost.

ย 

400 Trillion...$$$ Billion, $$$ Thousand...

ย 

Its "All about math"... multiplied by 1000 :)

• Like 2

It appears June skipped the MILLIONS column then reading how much the movies cost.

ย 

400 Trillion...$$$ Billion, $$$ Thousand...

ย 

Its "All about math"... multiplied by 1000 :)/>

ย 

To be fair, June has acknowledged that she is not a mathematician.

• Like 5

Lexi Alexander was absolutely amazing but I still tell my friends and family the Jack O'Halloran stories because they are so freaking fascinating! Y'all should seriously just have him on again to tell more stories! And of course Danny Trejo just made me want to be friends with him.

To be fair, June has acknowledged that she is not a mathematician.

ย 

But she is a mathemagician, so those numbers could still work out.

• Like 3

Did anyone think when Paul was "playing them off" it sounded like he was doing "Not A Girl, Not Yet a Woman" from Crossroads?

I'm surprised they didn't mention Greg Sestero or Brian Taylor during the guest interviews section... but I guess they could only choose so many.

ย 

ย 

also I think that's 'Stard announcing each category, but I'm not sure.

• Like 1

I've listened to them all (I think) but somehow I can't place the one segment of "wig talk" about a woman having red hair stuffed under a short blonde wig. Anybody catch that? It sounds like a live episode but I've checked them all.

• Like 2

The movie awards event of the year! :D

• Like 2

When there were about 9 minutes left I said, "Come on, how can there be no mention of Sleepaway Camp in this?"

ย 

Then it happened.

ย 

Holy shit do I love the Sleepaway Camp episode. Just pure confusion about an insane movie.

• Like 1

I've listened to them all (I think) but somehow I can't place the one segment of "wig talk" about a woman having red hair stuffed under a short blonde wig. Anybody catch that? It sounds like a live episode but I've checked them all.

ย 

Almost positive that was from Cobra... but someone please correct me if i'm wrong

• Like 2

I've only gotten through the trailer supercut, and had to pause to come on the forum and say that I am grinning from ear to ear. This is already awesome!

ย 

I'm surprised they skipped "Ophelia Powers" from Catwoman in the awful names category. I remember Jason's mind in particular being boggled by that corny name.

ย 

June STILL debating spaghetti robots! OH MY GOD!

ย 

It sounds like Paul's "Wrap It Up" music is the sad piano theme from the Bill Bixby Incredible Hulk show.

• Like 2

Yeah, that supercut trailer was pretty amazing.

ย 

but now I have to say...

ย 

Wyatt Cenac's Wesley Snipes impression > Wyatt Cenac's Sylvester Stallone impression

• Like 2

This episode was like a surprise revelation for me because I don't remember any talk about wigs, and then suddenly there's a supercut of wig talk. That's just nuts! I also loved all of the times that Jason was laughing hysterically and cackling, for some reason that is the greatest. Also I don't know if Jason knows that there indeed exists a picture of Hillary Clinton eating a hot dog.

ย 

Hillary.jpghttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/_YerOER0jURI/SfnUXkfC_vI/AAAAAAAABHY/HI2kZGJsG8U/s1600-h/Hillary.jpg

ย 

I can't wait for part 2, this was such a great episode.

• Like 2