🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 61 — Adam Sachs, CEO of Midroll Media/Earwolf

This is Jeff's last episode. It's also the one where he passes the torch to Adam Sachs, The Wolf Den's new host and the new CEO of Earwolf's parent company, Midroll Media. They talk about why Jeff started the show, and Jeff offers some friendly advice for taking over the host's chair. Adam shares some of his background running a startup, and as a comedy nerd. Then he tells the story of how and why he joined Midroll Media. Finally, Jeff asks Adam what's next for Earwolf and Midroll.

• Like 1

Good luck and have fun Adam! You'll do great!

Just finished stepping down and already trolling your own forum. I like your style Ullrich...

For real though, thanks for everything Jeff. Earwolf has made the last two or three years of my life a lot better and I'm sure Adam will take care of this thing.

• Like 5

Good luck and have fun Adam! You'll do great!

Recording this episode was so much fun! I learned a lot from you about hosting a show and I'm excited to put these lessons to use in future Wolf Den episodes. Can you be the guest on my first (and all future) episodes please?

• Like 4

Good stuff, guys. Don't feel too bad about putting Stard on the spot, he's a seasoned on-mic pro thanks to Two Charted.

• Like 4

Based on the success of U Talkin' U2 to Me?, you may actually see better performance if you continue to withhold those t-shirts from the Earwolf staff.

Welcome to the world of podcasting, Adam!

• Like 3

The irregularity has meant I'm not always up-to-date on The Wolf Den, but this has been one of my favourite shows on the network thanks to you Jeff.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this