🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 148 — LIVE from Just For Laughs and Outside Lands Festival

It’s a double header of improv4humans with Matt Besser this week as we travel to Montreal for the Just For Laughs Festival with special guests Zach Woods, Horatio Sanz, Chris Gethard, and John Gemberling! Take a listen as they learn about the effects of Sitcom Syndrome, find out that whores really love podcasts, and participate in a science competition filled with an enthusiastic audience of Jamaicans. Then, we will travel to Golden Gate Park in San Francisco for the Outside Lands Festival with Lauren Lapkus, Seth Morris, and once again the incomparable Chris Gethard! We’ll meet someone who subscribes to the Japanese doll lifestyle, the famous Egyptian Mike, and a grandma who makes vulgar comments on the internet. Make sure to get the Upright Citizens Brigade television show season 3 now available on DVD, the UCB Comedy Improv Manual, Matt Besser’s new comedy album at mattbesser.com, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

Greatest lineup ever? Holy shit. Unbeatable.

Except for Chris Gethard...that guy is the worst. Baku baku! Pop! Pop! 'ear me now! Brrrrap! Airhorn!

• Like 1

If anyone is curious, here is the video of Chris Gethard and his internet hater...

• Like 1

Just reached the halfway mark; thought Horatio seemed a bit off? But Zach Woods was (as always) ON FIRE - that judge line slayed me!

• Like 1

Yeah, Woods is a fucking rock star.

Was the Outside Lands show really that short? Lauren's Internet comment grandma was great.

• Like 2

This was amazing.This show always has great people on it, but this episode's guest list is like an I4H Hall of Fame!

• Like 1

Just reached the halfway mark; thought Horatio seemed a bit off?

I definitely thought so as well. Everyone can have an off-day, though.

Wow zach woods was on fire alright. That line about god's cars was amazing and delivered like it was scripted. Of course Besser gets some credit for lobbing him the softball setup.

Zach Woods was great, but MVP of this episode was Chris Gethard. The Internet troll scene was incredible .

• Like 2

You guys killed it.

BRRRRAP. BRRRRRAP. POP POP

(Actually just realised someone else in this thread made the same joke, oh well...)

• Like 1

the youtube comment scene was my fave

• Like 1

Was the Outside Lands show really that short? Lauren's Internet comment grandma was great.

i was wondering the same thing. not a complaint at all, just surprised at how little there was from that show considering how funny everything was. were they just slotted no time?

Hahah I nearly choked on some food laughing during the Jamaican heckling scene. TANKS MON.

Sign in to follow this