🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 194.5 — 8/22/14 TWO CHARTED 133

Howard teases us with some sexiness, Kulap recalls bursting into tears thanks to a chartist, and Ramhand is Ramhand on this week’s TWO CHARTED! Howard explains why you should Think Before You Spit in another edition of How To Act, finally understands when others can’t understand him in another Blame it on the Weed moment, and gives an update on the clench as he counts down his Wieek That Was. Then, Kulap tells us about popping new muscles she’s never popped before, meeting another family member for the first time, and Scotty Too Hotty winning an Emmy during her Wieek That Was chart. Plus, WE GOT SOME SUMMAH GIFTS!!!

Be sure to check out the new trailer for Kulap’s documentary, Origin Story at http://www.originstorydoc.com/, and support the project by going to it’s Indiegogo fundraising page: igg.me/at/originstorydoc. Don’t forget to follow us on twitter and facebook and #FF @originstorydoc!

Plus, pick up ‘Summah This, Summah That’ at http://howardkremer.bandcamp.com/album/summah-this-summah-that and head to http://teespring.com/gucruiseshirt to pick up your very own Gu Cruise T-shirt.

Don’t miss Howard’s glowing endorsement of Origin Story, available on YouTube.

If 'Who Charted' switched over to the 'Never Not Funny' model where you get 2 video podcasts per week for 6 months for 30 bucks, I'd be on board. I love Howard and Kulap so much, I can't believe I get them for free.

• Like 5

I agree with Howard on most things...but I especially agree with him about spitting. Let's keep the saliva in our mouths, people! Athletes are the greatest offenders. What's going on there?

I agree with Howard on most things...but I especially agree with him about spitting. Let's keep the saliva in our mouths, people! Athletes are the greatest offenders. What's going on there?

dips

• Like 1

Oh yeah. Ew.

Ew indeed. That and sunflower seeds seem to be what sports guys are constantly spitting out

• Like 1

"Dips."

"Ew."

"Toobs."

(Version of this conversation with an interjection from a pro-spitting athlete.)

• Like 2

I experienced two major How To Act violations within about 15 minutes today. First, I was walking down the street and a guy IN A SUIT who was walking towards me spit. Not even off to the side on the grass, but straight ahead on the sidewalk. Then, I went to a movie, and was the first one in the theater. Another guy came in (he turned out to be the only other one there, and this was like 1 minute before showtime, so it's not like he thought it might get crowded), and sat in the same row as me, three seats away. Basically the urban version of Howard's beach spacing rule.

• Like 2