🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 213 — Yes, Wicket, Howzat

Fantastic Australian comedian Wil Anderson traveled overseas to the calming shores of Sklarbro Country! Wil talks about coming from a longline of farmers, getting heckled by his mom while performing at the Sydney Opera House, and the ins and outs of the Australian Football League. Then, the guys dig into the ban of the Stripper Song & cross bow fun during a round of Quick Hits. Plus, we call up Bruce Jenner to shed some light on the the Keyshawn/Kardashian moldy mansion situation!

Another great podcast. i had never heard of Wil Anderson before. He brought great energy and great storytelling to sklarbro county. It is amazing to hear about how sports and comedy are similar internationally. great guest and I look forward to the next county and country. great job Sklars

• Like 1

Huzzah! I'm a HUGE fan of Wil's podcast TOFOP/FOFOP. Here's to hoping this starts a Wil Anderson / Earwolf crossover .

Another great podcast. i had never heard of Wil Anderson before. He brought great energy and great storytelling to sklarbro county. It is amazing to hear about how sports and comedy are similar internationally. great guest and I look forward to the next county and country. great job Sklars

My thoughts exactly. Loved the cricket and AFL stories.

Sign in to follow this