🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 27 — The Wahlberg Solution

After decades of using his knowledge to only benefit himself, Mark Wahlberg (Daniel Van Kirk) has teamed up with other celebrities and famous friends for “The Wahlberg Solution!" a round-table discussion of current news and events that will sort out the world's problems as only A-List celebrities can. Recorded LIVE at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre in Los Angeles, Mark is joined by special guests John Malkovich (Paul Welsh), Anne Hathaway (Madeline Walter), Michael Caine (Kenny Stevenson), and Hilary Clinton (Emily Maya Mills). So hurry up and listen because you might learn something. Looking at you Donnie.

Did Daniel Van Kirk also do the Steven Seagal character on a recent DLM?

Did Daniel Van Kirk also do the Steven Seagal character on a recent DLM?

"On a recent DLM"... and several Sklarbro Counties too. Don't forget that!

Yes, Seagal's one of his characters too.

I sill can't believe that I was able to see this live. It was a total blast. I haven't listened to it but I'm the single clapper for the James Garner shout-out. I luckily grabbed DVK to give him some gushing praise and take this photo. I did my best deer in headlights impersonation.

35d9uuh.jpg

Then you're in luck! Mark Wahlberg was on the most recent Doug Loves Movies and announced that they're recording a new episode on October 10.

• Like 1

I love this "The Wahlberg Solution". this for me was the best podcast ever made so far.

Doug Loves Movies is so on my play list.. Thanks Dan Engler.

Sign in to follow this