🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 47 — Zoe Jarman, Our Close Friend

for real "the villains" would be the best little league team name

• Like 2

are you caught in a spider web or what the fuck is going on?

i am in a trout net. the same one what caught that trophy trout hanging on the dock there.

fish dont just catch themselves, guys. i know a lot of us just wake up and see a beautiful rainbow trout staring at us from our breakfast or our lunch or our dinner plates, but we don't want to think about where they come from. but the cold, hard truth is that they got to be caught, folks. from nets. when we're in the fifth grade. on picture day.

• Like 10

for real "the villains" would be the best little league team name

sends THE WRONG MESSAGE to the youth Im thinking...being a villain isnt cool. much cooler to be sponsored by a sleazy bowling alley

My phone won't let me post it but just google her. Her name is John Rocker.

• Like 2

i am in a trout net. the same one what caught that trophy trout hanging on the dock there.

fish dont just catch themselves, guys. i know a lot of us just wake up and see a beautiful rainbow trout staring at us from our breakfast or our lunch or our dinner plates, but we don't want to think about where they come from. but the cold, hard truth is that they got to be caught, folks. from nets. when we're in the fifth grade. on picture day.

thats cool that your parents put a pier in your bedroom

• Like 2

Toby have u tried Shaq Soda? It tastes great when u pour it into ur Shaq shoes and use em as a cup.

• Like 7

sends THE WRONG MESSAGE to the youth Im thinking...being a villain isnt cool. much cooler to be sponsored by a sleazy bowling alley

well yes but thats why it would be so good

• Like 2

Dear both Shaan and Mr. Heyz,

I really enjoyed this weeks play themed episode. Unlike most of the America's I am smart and know that a play is not a play. It made me feel nice when you made me feel smart. I have seen Wicked. It was good play. I liked how the chinese were the bad guys just like it Rat Race, it was supertoats funnahy.

P.S: remeber that next time there's an overture, skip it and play and underture they will cancel eachother out. Ja Rule

• Like 2

Toby have u tried Shaq Soda? It tastes great when u pour it into ur Shaq shoes and use em as a cup.

nope. once he branched off into soders i knew he wasn't completely focusing on shoes, so its obvious that his sneakers and his sodas both are gonna suffer. that's why i only drink steven segal lightning bolt energy drink. that's literally all he has going, so it has to be good.

• Like 6

thats why i never consume anything with vitamin c, that lady should have been satisfied with all that graduation song money and all the royalties she gets when they play DA HIP HOP WITCH on tv

my gums are fu*ked now tho

• Like 4

295efwi.jpg2n0v41c.jpg I know what you’re thinking…

and yes…

…those are private school girls right there.

and dudes in all seriousness this pod was bussing my shit up on the train and i was losing it and laughing rlly loud and this girl asked me what I was listening to and I explained that there was funny jokes and then she asked me if I wanted to ‘say hi’ and I was like ‘sure, hi!’ and she was like ‘cool well here’s my number if you ever wanna say hi’

woah. nobody ever used a pickup line on me before EVER.

needless to say, I sealed the deal with a layers/parfait analogy.

here’s a pic of her for those that don’t believe me

11k9pur.jpg

• Like 12

Oh yeah and TIM..

it’s not childhood photos -- it’s JR HIGH pix.

I just thought I’d enforce the standard to ensure that we don’t exhaust all our source material in one week.

Baby pics could be a week, and so could senior pictures.

I also have dreams of cutting a forums mix-tape where everyone posts a song but that’s for a l8r week.

K thx tim.

• Like 3

I miss the dad pics.

Oh one more

47997_1413804025156_4025409_n.jpg?oh=a99f6ce108d83b30c74185d476f08883&oe=5478D38D&__gda__=1416922739_cc6f913a9e9b2a3b0c12a2d0d5ac446b

We hosted some American kids from some sort of travelling choir and one of them had this EXACT haircut. Freaky.

I tried making jokes with one of them but they were weirdly polite and thought I was being serious when I told them they had offended me by calling football "soccer". They were from a Fort Lauderdale, IDK what that is.

• Like 4

Does anyone else friggin hate airline food? I feel like I'm the only one to talk about this.

• Like 5

Does anyone else friggin hate airline food? I feel like I'm the only one to talk about this.

We live in fly-over states, not some fancy fly-around states. tbh the food is probably better than our local cuisine of like, a burger made of dust or whatever.

• Like 6

The food ditch where I live has huge troughs of millet that the locals are allowed to bite from. I'm definitely not complaining.

I'm bet this airline stuff is really terrible if it warrants such ire from a forum member.

• Like 7

post-33837-0-48489800-1409241587_thumb.jpg

I got this in a snapchat from my friend today. I'm the tubster on the right.

Edit: Y dat so smallz? Open in new tabz?

• Like 5