🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
BrettMorris

Episode 92 — The 1st Annual Howdies Pt. 2

The 1st Annual Howdies Pt. 2

Welcome back to the finale of the 1st ANNUAL HOWDIES!!! Paul, June, and Jason saved some of the best categories for last as they unveil the Most Awkward Paul/June Introduction, Jason's single proper usage of "LITERALLY!", Best Impression By A Host, June's Most Upsetting, and much more. Worst Character Names, the Weirdest Thing Jason Has Been Turned On By, the Best Guest impression, the Most Next Level Bonkers June Theory, and much more, including new supercuts!

Los Angeles: Get your tickets now for a LIVE HDTGM at Largo on Saturday, September 20th at 10pm over at www.largo-la.com! Make sure to check out The Hotwives of Orlando now over at www.hulu.com!

Also, you can now check out Paul in “Jason Nash is Married” available on iTunes, Jason Mantzoukas in “They Came Together” in theaters & VOD, June Diane Raphael & Casey Wilson in ASS BACKWARDS for free on Netflix & HULU & Paul in OJ: The Musical available on VOD & iTunes! Don’t forget to grab yourself a brand new HDTGM Daredevil T-shirt over at the Earwolf store and a copy of Paul’s comic book Aliens Vs. Parker now available at www.amazon.com!

The supercut of Jason's jerkoff talk has me sweating to hold in laughter at my desk right now at work.

This is the content that keeps me coming back for more, so to speak

• Like 2

fuck this Q and A supercut. Eight minutes and still going? When does this end?

oh...right now. still....

• Like 2

not sure i want to give credit for the correct usage of "literally" there

• Like 6

Y'all gave two impression credits to the wrong people!

The Edward impression was done by Doug Benson and the Leprechaun impression was Kumail Nanjiani's!

• Like 3

Paul and June's in memorium for botched names is now one of my favorite moments from the show. Everyone at work was looking at me weird as I cried laughing in my office.

• Like 2

If we can still give reccomendations for them to re-watch a movie.....Mortal Kombat. Keep watching Mortal Kombat until you accept that it's an awesome movie with a boss soundtrack.

• Like 1

Again Thank you very much Paul, June and Jason! Also thanks to Brett Morris and Shannon and July Diaz. I truly feel honored to be one of the people named at the end of the 2nd episode of the Howdies. You made "my day, my week, my month or even my year" :D

whoever decided to put the Titanic theme behind June's "i like it" segment deserves a hefty fucking raise.

I loved (lost it) when at the end June was naming all the people who sent content and the Jurassic Park theme played in the back LOL

P.S. : Check out this Jurassic Park song Melodica cover

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w-58hQ9dLk

• Like 4

I am listening at work, and the Jason sex talk part comes on, when remotely one of the IT guys comes onto my computer (they needed to fix a software problem) I can only imagine what he was thinking when he heard that audio with completely no context.

• Like 5

Y'all gave two impression credits to the wrong people!

The Edward impression was done by Doug Benson and the Leprechaun impression was Kumail Nanjiani's!

Yeah, a couple of those seemed like they were the wrong clips. And how was Jason's Pacino not nominated?!

• Like 4

Yeah, a couple of those seemed like they were the wrong clips. And how was Jason's Pacino not nominated?!

I think so too, the Leprechaun one was definitely the wrong clip, not only because it was obviously Kumail's impression but later when they're voting Paul says it was supposed to be the clip of him quoting the Leprechaun saying "free at last free at last"

• Like 1

That Droopy Dog/Twilight clip was the best thing I've ever heard.

• Like 2

Here's a correction:

Due to extreme overuse the definition of literally has been updated to include the informal definition, which reads-

used for emphasis or to express strong feeling while not being literally true.

So you've "literally" used it correctly every time you've said it.... literally.

• Like 2

With the passing of Richard Attenborough, the Jurassic Park music seems all the more fitting.

Wow. Thanks for that little shout-out at the end there, Paul. Was NOT expecting that. I know I don't post much these days, but I've been with you guys since the beginning and still listen immediately upon download every week. Keep up the amazing work!

Added bit of trivia: I was the guy in the clip who won the "Amy Thinks You're Ugly" sticker for guessing From Justin to Kelly(!).

• Like 1

I always knew that Jason was gross, but that supercut was almost overwhelming in it's crassness. Wonderful. Just wonderful.

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!! This was a real labor of love, and I'm glad everyone loves HDTGM so much.

...on another note, would it be too egomaniacal to change my text tone to, "We thank you, we praise your name"? ...cause that's literally the greatest thing anyone has ever said to me

• Like 3

...on another note, would it be too egomaniacal to change my text tone to, "We thank you, we praise your name"? ...cause that's literally the greatest thing anyone has ever said to me

no way! I'd do it if i was you!

I always knew that Jason was gross, but that supercut was almost overwhelming in it's crassness. Wonderful. Just wonderful.

Just think of all the poor people out there who probably don't hear the word "cum" that many times in an entire year.

The "GIVE ME YOUR BABY" onesie story was awesome.