Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:32 PM

Trying again with Rob Corddry.

#2 Jaime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:28 AM

I love a podcast thats confident enough in itself to eat cookies into the mic and use a vacuum

#3 Poika

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 07:44 PM

Remind me to never clip my toenails around Jimmy. I think it could give him a coronary!

#4 qrter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 28 August 2014 - 09:22 PM

Oh jesus, the eating on mic is horrible.

#5 Poika

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 02:25 PM

Here's another version of Get Out of the Car...
https://www.youtube....h?v=MbNAFJPVaYk

#6 Sly Sanders

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:01 PM

I love hearing Jimmy and Matt discuss KISS so much now. Especially how it always comes back to how horrible Gene is - I love how that's a shocking thing. But shouldn't one expect the members of KISS - the "Knights in Service of Satan" (or "Knights in Satan's Service" - I forget) - to be kinda shitty human beings? lol xD

The surprise should be that they turned out to be pretty cool there, for the most part. Well, maybe not Gene. jk

I love these discussions. I love this podcast - thanks for bringing a free weekly episode to Earwolf, guys =D
--
Oh, and thanks a lot Matt for getting this stuck in my head

To embed clips, use "[xxmedia] [xx/media]" (remove the xx) tags, and chop off the 's' from "https://" at the beginning of Youtube URLs. Thanks @Vince_Frost. And thanks signature, so now I won't forget it!

#7 HunterJE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:29 PM

I'll start by saying clipping nails in public is disgusting and despicable. That said, the level of freak-out over touching nail clippings crack up. It's not like there's anything there you wouldn't touch, say, shaking a hand...

#8 Eliot Hochberg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:55 PM

I don't know how you shake hands, HunterJE, but my hands don't often end up under other people's nails.