🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Lando

Heads up: LOL is only on Netflix Instant until 9/15/14

Since Paul announced on the mini-ep that they are doing LOL on a live show, I thought that I would bring it to everyone's attention that it is only on Netflix Instant until 9/15. If you have Netflix and want to have a chance to watch it before they release the episode then you have less than two weeks.

• Like 2

Thanks for the notice. From just the Netflix description ("Pretty teen Lola and her high school friends struggle to elude their bewildered parents, pull off daring hookups and sow some seriously wild oats in this coming-of-age comedy for the social media era"), I know I have some painful viewing in my future.

I'm watching this movie right now, and I want to punch every character in the dick! I hate ALL of them.

• Like 2

Remember when we were kids and we shaved our junk in the same bathroom as our parents. Ohh you don't that's because no one ever normally does that. LOL Fucking hell.

• Like 1

This movie is fucking gross. I can imagine Jason watching and being pissed, Paul laughing his way through it, and June being offended.

That chicken scene is fucking insane. Everyone acts like a fucking dildo.

• Like 1

This movie is fucking gross. I can imagine Jason watching and being pissed, Paul laughing his way through it, and June being offended.

That chicken scene is fucking insane. Everyone acts like a fucking dildo.

Here's what makes it even more fucked up. In the UK, the movie has an age rating of 12.

To put that into perspective, Superbad was rated 15. I'd say that's about right, there's lots of drinking, guns shooting, some mild sex scenes, 15's about right.

Now, LOL is a 12, that has drug use, and a girl using a raw chicken as a visual substitute for a pussy, and masturbating it with a fucking webcam. If you can stomache it, watch it again, with the words THIS IS FOR 12 YEAR OLDS!

Now, as for the biggest dildo in the movie...

adam_g_sevani.jpg

This cockfucker needs his ass kicked.

Here's what makes it even more fucked up. In the UK, the movie has an age rating of 12.

To put that into perspective, Superbad was rated 15. I'd say that's about right, there's lots of drinking, guns shooting, some mild sex scenes, 15's about right.

Now, LOL is a 12, that has drug use, and a girl using a raw chicken as a visual substitute for a pussy, and masturbating it with a fucking webcam. If you can stomache it, watch it again, with the words THIS IS FOR 12 YEAR OLDS!

Now, as for the biggest dildo in the movie...

adam_g_sevani.jpg

This cockfucker needs his ass kicked.

FUCK. THIS. DUDE. He was definitely on the spectrum.

Though he ends up getting the most ass in the movie.

This movie was a real shit-sipper. Was there some sort of plot? Miley Cyrus dates this one guy, then dates this other guy, but then they hate each other, then they love each other again, and he's a musician, and they go to The Bone Zone, then she hugs her mom and LOL! The end!!! And it's all in both a diary and a movie because this is a saga for the ages.

Should have been titled STFU. Can't wait to hear the episode on this.

Sign in to follow this