🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 17 — Songs of Innocence

That’s right, it’s been awhile but Adam Scott Aukerman are back by popular demand to dive into U2′s thirteenth studio album Songs of Innocence. They’ll talk about the U2’s live performance at the live Apple event, U2 releasing their new album right into everyone’s iTunes library for free, and their current thoughts on every single track on this album. Plus, they share their Top 10 R.E.M. songs as they read some fantastic fan mail, we check in where Adam is with Harry Potter, and the critically acclaimed podcast “I Love Films” returns. Oh yeah, the guys finally get some T-SHIRTS!

• Like 3

Looking forward to a great ep. Hope they're not poppin' too many stones. Over blue turtlin' could also hinder college girls' enjoyment of this great News.

Holy shit... Already? There is no way that you loveable lads just 'coincidentally' had a podcast planned on the exact date. I smell a conspiracy. I applaud you Scott. You too Scott.

BTW, I love Oliver Sudden nee Subpodcasts.

The prisoner of Azkaban! Great bit. Great Epp.

• Like 2

I'm about 53 minutes in (with barely ANY U2 talk YAY) and I have to ask... between this episode and yesterday's Whooch.... what's up with Engineer Cody Cody?

• Like 6

Wow. I can't think of a better way for our nation to heal on an anniversary of a tragedy than a new 2.5 hour off season U Talkin U2 To Me!!! America....fuck yea!!!

• Like 1

They really did drop everything at a moments notice.

Is anyone else having trouble downloading or listening to Earwolf podcasts? They keep failing on me.

• Like 1

Amazing. Possibly best podcast episode ever. Will be talked about for years.

C +

• Like 8

They really did drop everything at a moments notice.

Is anyone else having trouble downloading or listening to Earwolf podcasts? They keep failing on me.

Net nutrality protest day, bro.

Feel kinda bad for my girlfriend. She just had to wake up to me yelling "holy shit" after seeing the "1" in the upper-right corner of the UTU2TM? logo in the podcast app.

Then when she asked what was going on I had just woken up so could only get out "nothing, I'm just so excited." Then I started singing "I'm So Excited" to the tune of "It's Been a While."

Poor girl. Her choice though.

• Like 7

i was expecting a new ep for each track,

is that too much U2 talking? :huh:/>

• Like 1

IT'S HAPPENING.

Can we share stories of how when we woke up this morning and saw this?

I have to do an early shift at a different store than my usual (I'm a backstock coordinator), so I had to wake up at 4:30ish to get ready. While I'm doing that I put on stitcher so it can download the newest eps from my podcast playlist and when I saw UTUTM I almost FLIPPED OUT.

• Like 3

Amazing. Possibly best podcast episode ever. Will be talked about for years.

C +

I highly recommend it, C+

• Like 2