🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
SamuelKaufman

Help Finding Episodes

pretty often I will remember a guest, or joke, or quote from an old episode, and will feel inspired to go back and find it. However, it's sometimes difficult to do that. I figured it would be good to have a thread where HDTGM fans could ask each other for help finding specific episodes.

for example, does anyone know what the episode it is where Jason says "I yelped. I yelped Thai food restaurants, because I was hungry."?

for example, does anyone know what the episode it is where Jason says "I yelped. I yelped Thai food restaurants, because I was hungry."?

That's funny, I was re-listening to a bunch of episodes yesterday and caught that "yelp" joke for the first time. Based on the few I listened to, I am pretty sure that is from The Wicker Man. I may be wrong though....

Good Luck! :)

If you don't find your quote on The Wicker Man it may be I Know Who Killed Me. My memory is being shifty as shit right now and where I remember being when I heard that line is not where I was when I was listening to the Wicker Man podcast. However, IKWKM is the next episode after WM so I think I am close.

Let me know when/if you find it.

does anyone know what the episode it is where Jason says "I yelped. I yelped Thai food restaurants, because I was hungry."?

CONFIRMED: I Know Who Killed Me at approx: 31 mins.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this