🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 197.5 — 9/12/14 TWO CHARTED 136

Gundum right it's time for a new Two Charted with your hosts Kulap 'Cinnamon on a Sundae' Vilaysack and Howard 'Summah Man' Kremer. Tune in to hear your favorite chart keepers explain Stolen Summah and advocate for the Minus 9 Movement. Plus, Kulap talks about making the podcast and radio rounds, trying to meet her goal for her Indie Go-Go campaign, and Howard finally cleans house. Congrats to Cody for being an adult!

Be sure to check out the new trailer for Kulap’s documentary, Origin Story at http://www.originstorydoc.com/, and support the project by going to it’s Indiegogo fundraising page: igg.me/at/originstorydoc. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and #FF @originstorydoc!

Plus, pick up ‘Summah This, Summah That’ at http://howardkremer.bandcamp.com/album/summah-this-summah-that and head to http://teespring.com/gucruiseshirt to pick up your very own Gu Cruise T-shirt.

The weeks Cody Cody mystery explained in the first second?

Why the heck not!!?

Also, I gotta second the crab apple K mention. It's just... it's the best.

• Like 1

Howie, from now on, I will only take fantasy football advice and lectures from you. Matthew Berry, Eric Karabell, both Sklars, get out of here! You too, Rubik's Cube in the shape of brain!

Starting off strong with the Mobile Suit GUHN-DUM talk. I think I started listening to Twooch last year. Any great pre-2013 Twooch episodes that I should listen to?

Could we get the links to the podcast episodes Howard and Kulap were guests on?

This would be awesome!

WNYC Death, Sex & Money

Kulap & Scott's episode isn't up yet, but you can subscribe here or via iTunes.

WNYC Sideshow with Howard (MP3)

Slice Radio with Kulap (MP3)

Saint Mort Show with Kulap (MP3)

Jordan, Jesse, Go! with Kulap (MP3)

Couldn't find anything from Howard & Kulap's appearance on Last Call with Carson Daly. Their Twitter feed hasn't been updated since June, though, so I wouldn't hold your breath.

• Like 7

The uncharacteristic quickness and clarity of purpose with which Howard said "Wrong song, Cody, you're back in the shithouse" absolutely destroyed me.

• Like 5

I think I've solved Howard's calendar problems. There are approx. 94 days between the first day of summer and the first day of fall. So just make July and August have 47 days each instead of the traditional 31. So June has 20 days and September gets like 8, which is all it really deserves. Problem solved.

Starting off strong with the Mobile Suit GUHN-DUM talk. I think I started listening to Twooch last year. Any great pre-2013 Twooch episodes that I should listen to?

All of them.

Sign in to follow this