🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 218 — OUTTA SIGHT

Silicon Valley's Thomas Middleditch stops by the studio to spend some quality time on this week's Sklarbro Country. Tune in to hear the Sklars recap throwing out the first pitch in St. Louis, Thomas talk about working with Martin Scorsese, and all three of them speculate about Leo DiCaprio's love life. Plus, Thomas talks about growing up in the mountain boonies of British Columbia, Megalomania in Silicon Valley, his complex relationship with Hockey and the L.A. Kings, and doing long form improv with Blake Griffin. All of this and more, before the incredibly strong Mark Wahlberg hops on the phone and explains his run in with Robert Craft.

Make sure to stream The Sklar Brothers’ one hour special “What Are We Talking About” right this very minute on Netflix, don’t forget to buy the Sklars’ album available on iTunes today, and check out when the Sklars are coming to your city at www.supersklars.com!

Not for nothing you guys, but I do not see you, Noble Sklars, as old men for your views on Heisman Trophy Winner, rapist, and all-around scumbag Jameis WInston; I see you as old men for not being able to pronounce "silicon." :)

Anyway, Wahlberg KILLS IT again. I can't wait for the next Wahlberg Solution.

Sign in to follow this