🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Sootster

This is hilarious!

When going to Amazon Instant Video to watch Mr. Nanny, I saw a few other familiar titles for 'Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought' section..

hdtgm.jpg

• Like 15

Of all the films listed under there, only Suburban Commando hasn't even been covered yet!

If you select any HDTGM movies on there, it brings up suggestions of others done on the show. I can't help but feel a sense of pride.

The collection is complete, you are the master!

That's real, no photoshop trick, if you goto amazon.com and type Mr nanny into it and click Shop Instant Video, you will get that this picture at the bottom. also if you scroll to the right, there is some foreshadowing of events yet to happen. it's scary how spot on this is.

b8n0cj.jpg

so this is how they get picked, questions answered.

Yet why isn't amazon a sponsor of the show.

• Like 2

Oh god, Man of the House! That's another great recommendation, what a shitty movie

We have to keep a eye on this great and wonderful and fortune telling list and see if it stays up with the show. it's too funny and yet so amazing. if you click on any of the films featured on HDTGM, it shows other films featured on the program. it's like they just some how know us.

Hey I found another one, type glitter= Staying Alive, Mr Nanny, Gooby, Crossroads, Ernest goes to jail, Color of night., No holds barred, Pluto Nash, Easy Rider 2, Think like a man too?, The wicker man, fair game?

Next tap, I know who killed me, From Justin To Kelly,

Then we get into the odd balls ones. like double team?, save the last dance?, earth to echo?, honey?, Tiptoes,

It's like a messed up version of the Kevin bacon game. the game is find the most connections to HDTGM movies in amazon.

I keep seeing, "earth to echo" a lot, i've got a feeling.

Sign in to follow this