🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 201 — New Beginnings

Affirmation Nation with Bob Ducca has returned. Join Bob as he shares the tools, techniques, practices, and people he encounters on his spiritual journey past and present. Our theme this episode is new beginnings, Bob is back to tell us about his most recent trip to Burning Man, read a beautiful poem, and to chat with astrologer Carol Carawanna (June Diane Raphael) about her journey with Astrology as well as to read Bob’s Natal chart.

• Like 8

Woooo! So glad this show is back! Bob Ducca is the only other person I know with scabies, rabies, and Mickey Rooney's Sugar Babies. Also, chronic shame disorder and hot tub foot. And milk leg.

• Like 5

Bruuntwattere has 0 google results. Bob, you've got the hometown SEO cornered!

• Like 1

I'm so happy, I could cry! Or it could just be my acute tear duct Mongolism flaring up...

• Like 2

OH MY GOSH. This, a new Superego, Who Charted and You Made it Weird all in one day? Life is good. But really, I can't believe it came back. I love Bob Ducca!

• Like 1

gosh darn, bob ducca is the only person that can make me giggle like a little girl just by saying "Oliver Stone"

i needed this today. thank you mr. ducca.

• Like 1

You realize that this means that this is going to be moved out of "Earwolf Classic" quite soon. Though it is still classic.

Happy birthday, Bob. This year, may the Goddess bless you with better than below normal health.

Those pictures have made my entire life. All of Bob's aura is clearly contained in that neck brace

I also moved this show out of the classics section! Ducca's back baby!!

"You have a lot of broken turquoise rings in your wallet" - Little things like this = GOLD

• Like 2

Those pictures have made my entire life. All of Bob's aura is clearly contained in that neck brace

Oh man, I LOVE that Seth puts on the glasses and neck brace to get into character.

• Like 4

this episode made me want to listen to all of his appearances on CBB... even though the daily affirmation format was great, nothing beats when he's just riffing with another person.

that being said... "Sir Gobble Gobble Mescaline" absolutely slayed me. DUCCA IS BACK!

• Like 2

this episode made me want to listen to all of his appearances on CBB... even though the daily affirmation format was great, nothing beats when he's just riffing with another person.

that being said... "Sir Gobble Gobble Mescaline" absolutely slayed me. DUCCA IS BACK!

hot tub foot.

hot tub foot?

hot tub foot.

hot tub foot.

hot tub foot.

• Like 6

Ducca's appearance on WTF is one of his best.

• Like 2

Ducca's appearance on WTF is one of his best.

He also rules the Benson Interruption he's on...He needs to either have his wonderful son on here or be on CBB soon! Can't wait to see who else guests on this one though...

Sign in to follow this