🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
RyanSz

Adding Literally to the Show's Wiki Page

Now that there has been an official Wikipedia page created for the show, I thought that there should at least be a section for the use of "literally" on the page since it is a big part of the show's history. I added a little blurb about it on the page but was wanting to create a table detailing the usage and by who for each full episode, sort of building off that great chart shown at the Superman 3 show, http://blog.earwolf.com/post/18455299797. Anyone up for the challenge of assisting me in building the table since now the show is near 100 episodes and that is a lot of literallys?

• Like 1

Nevermind, a wiki-Nazi came and deleted it, citing not enough credibility because the credit is from the Earwolf blog, though apparently the forums being used as a source are reliable enough. So now it comes to going through the episodes and finding where the group actually mentioned the use of the word to back up the addition. Wasn't there something a few months back where Paul said their usage got added as a definition in Urban Dictionary?

Sign in to follow this