🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 314 — Y’all Heard Any of These Names Before?

I thought Cameron, Paul and Scott had great chemistry together!

All in all, a top notch C+ ep.

Anybody wanna comment on the amount of chemistry, and/or relate said chemistry to a famous fictional character with an affinity for the stuff?

• Like 2

These guys had so much chemistry, they were like Neal Schweiber playing with his chemistry set!

• Like 2

Anybody wanna comment on the amount of chemistry, and/or relate said chemistry to a famous fictional character with an affinity for the stuff?

With that much chemistry in the room, I'm surprised Paul didn't show up. He loves chemicals so much he might as well be Walter White. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :wub::rolleyes::P:ph34r:;)

• Like 4

With that much chemistry in the room, I'm surprised Paul didn't show up. He loves chemicals so much he might as well be Walter White. ;)/> ;)/> ;)/> ;)/> ;)/> ;)/> :wub:/> :rolleyes:/> :P/> :ph34r:/> ;)/>

I can relate; this one day I was at Wendy's, and I'm pulling up to the drive-thru when all of a sudden chemicals Walter White.

• Like 2

The military does, in fact, say "ma'am." Point to Steal-water, as we do not yet live in Star Trek Times.

Likewise, "ring mistress" would be technically correct, though of course it is Cam's prerogative to gender-neutralize if she perceives that to be a sexist reduction. Ironic since the word "mistress" denotes a dominant female, which seems if anything a sexist affirmation of one's power, but I guess that gets muddled since the word mistress has connotations of being somebody's side-piece, so society's to blame and now we can't have nice things.

Course it's CBB, so who knows if she actually meant any of that anyway. I never know if any opinions expressed on this show are ever real in the first place, seeing as Scott et al will say whatever's necessary to keep the chainsaws in the air. I trust the characs more than I do the actual celebrities because at least w/ the characs you know they're made up.

• Like 1

The military does, in fact, say "ma'am." Point to Steal-water, as we do not yet live in Star Trek Times.

Likewise, "ring mistress" would be technically correct, though of course it is Cam's prerogative to gender-neutralize if she perceives that to be a sexist reduction. Ironic since the word "mistress" denotes a dominant female, which seems if anything a sexist affirmation of one's power, but I guess that gets muddled since the word mistress has connotations of being somebody's side-piece, so society's to blame and now we can't have nice things.

Course it's CBB, so who knows if she actually meant any of that anyway. I never know if any opinions expressed on this show are ever real in the first place, seeing as Scott et al will say whatever's necessary to keep the chainsaws in the air. I trust the characs more than I do the actual celebrities because at least w/ the characs you know they're made up.

Huh?

• Like 1

Carmen is funny and it's cool that she's gay and it's cool that she talks about it.

This is especially funny, considering all the work the Pharaoh Wizard's done for the lesbian community.

cf72b9d08214b2ca27e8bca43134c9d0.jpg

• Like 1

I was about to give this episode a second listen based on all the comments, buuuuut then I realized it was just because an argument broke out