🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 219.5 — Sklarbro County 124

Keith Malley and Chemda Khalili of the tremendous podcast Keith and The Girl are on today’s Sklarbro County! Keith, Chemda, and the guys talk about the prepping that goes into their show, how Keith & Chemda mutually broke up, Chemda’s upcoming marriage, male strip clubs, and Queen accents. Daniel Van Kirk is also here to bring us crazy stories as always which include an Oregon man who was attacked by a rabid bat while playing guitar, a Michigan couple’s threesome with a homeless man gets violent after a beef taste test, and an Oklahoma woman who claimed her spaghetti strainer as religious headwear in her driver’s license photo. Plus, we check back in with D.R. Tuttle as he sends us a message from a construction site in Northern Wisconsin.

"Easy to say when you've never done it bro."

Jesus. Take a joke man.

What was the context of this? I listened to the episode but must have missed it.

Overall I enjoyed this ep far more than I thought I would, but doubt I'll be tuning in to their show.

What was the context of this? I listened to the episode but must have missed it.

Overall I enjoyed this ep far more than I thought I would, but doubt I'll be tuning in to their show.

It was at the start when Randy said, 'Did he really 'serve' his country?' and Keith said it in response. Just felt like a weird, at times hostile, couple. It got better, but still, I won't be tuning in either.

Sign in to follow this