🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 201.5 — 10/10/14 TWO CHARTED 140

Stretch it out! Howard, Kulap, and Brett Peter Morris, get limber on this week's Two Charted before talking about getting buzzed off of some Din Tai Fung, discussing the importance of Prince, and throwing around the D word: 'Desire'. In this episode, Howard gives us an update on fantasy football, provides some clarification on the Singapore gum issue, and debuts the World's New Alphabet! Plus, Kulap and a Chartist share a way to keep Summah all year round and Kulap proposes a CHARTIST MEETUP. Los Angeles Chartists: It is your duty to listen to this episode!

Is it possible 'stard, as a music producer, never realized his initials were BPM?

Just assuming things here, but....

BLAME IT ON THE WEEEEEEEEE

• Like 4

I always preferred 'Blame it on your brain.' But I guess that's not really the same thing?

Ooo, so close to landing right on it for dressing up Howard; 30 days of HowieWeen.

BPM was landing some good blows on Ku this ep. Between road pregnancy, gettin' it in the form of a t-shirt, and "intimate places", Stard brought some A-game burns. Must be all the praying he's doing to the Sun God.

The Prince album Howard's talking about, with "The Cross" and "Housequake," is SIGN 'O' THE TIMES. Best Prince album.

• Like 1

I definitely land somewhere between Howard and Stard on the new Prince album. the Simpsons comparison was pretty much spot on, but he still adds those little flourishes that make it very pleasant to listen to... as soon as I think to myself "oh, this just sounds like Prince in the 80's", he'll throw in something extremely weird that pulls me right back in.

that being said, my favorite Prince album has been and will always be Controversy.

(Lovesexy is a close second)

Howard and Stard are going to become the modern-day miserly old crones Mildred and Patty Hill with their new alphabet song.

• Like 1

Even as a kid I was somewhat irritated by the fact that the melody of the alphabet song is a direct rip off of "twinkle, twinkle little star"

Please please please start an LA meetup! I've been yearning for a venue in which to connect with like-minded Chartists!