🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

The Wahlberg Solution 2

Recorded LIVE at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre in Los Angeles, Mark Wahlberg (Daniel Van Kirk) is back along with Jesse “The Body” Ventura (James Adomian), Reba McEntire (Andie Bolt), Shia LaBeouf (John Milhiser), and Anne Hathaway (Madeline Walter) for another edition of “The Wahlberg Solution!” These A-List celebrities discuss The Fappening, Ebola, Roger Goodell, legalizing gay marriage in other states, North Korean leader Kim Jong-un going missing, and Bigfoot possibly being an alien. Get a leg up on Donnie and listen now.

great epiosde! would love to have this as a full time podcast.

on a side note, Jesse Venture's mic sounded a little quiet but its understand able, i doubt The Former Governor would ever show up to sound check

• Like 4

Technical glitch aside, this was another winner. "Reba" did something that always kills me, when someone doing a real person as a character says some crazy stuff about themselves and then partially breaks character to say "That's real."

• Like 1

I love this show, cannot get enough of Mark. I think it would be better serverd to have fewer guests. I fetl like they were all so funny I wanted more time with each.

• Like 1

Given this show, his Nerdist web series, and Doug Benson flying out "Mark Wahlberg" to numerous venues across the country for Doug Loves Movies, Dan's comedy career is building a head of steam. Wicked ahhsome, bro!

• Like 2

The New York crowd's reaction to him appearing on that most recent DLM was BONKERS.

• Like 1

The New York crowd's reaction to him appearing on that most recent DLM was BONKERS.

Yeah, my heart grew three sizes when I heard that reception.

• Like 1

I wonder if one of the Earwolf engineers could fix Jesse "The Mind, Body, and Soul" Ventura's audio on this recording?

Yeah, my heart grew three sizes when I heard that reception.

I cant get enough of it. Doug always seems confounded by how much people love Dan Van Wahlberg. I love that Dan's hard work is paying off though.

I love the Wahlberg Solution show, and I think Daniel Van Kirk does an awesome job with this show and excellent Mark Wahlberg but after listening to this show twice now I dare say it James Adomian stole the show with his Jesse Ventura. to the level I would call channeling. LOL I think Jesse Ventura gets light headed each time James does Jesse the body Ventura.. a little bit of his soul is sucked out of his body and into James Adomian.

Sign in to follow this