🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 97 — A Butt Goes Forever

Friends of the show Dan Telfer & Rick Remender are back taking on the roles of Lyra & Winter on this week’s episode of Nerd Poker! Our nerds had a little altercation with a red giant which left him all cut up. After looting the giant’s body & a brief chat about dildos, they head off to sneak to the docks to continue their travels!

This week on Monsters and Molestation with Brian Posehn and Friends!

(PS, always use toys with some kind of flanged base for anal play for just the reasons discussed, The More You Know)

• Like 1

"Let's get some momentum…" THANK GOD FOR DAN TELFER!!!

Great job by all today, I definitely had some LOLs.

• Like 1

Been listening to NPw/BP&F since the beginning -- never missed an episode. I'm one of those listeners that Brian referenced as being "so happy" about this week's Chuck Mangione reference. (I hummed/sang along with the guys while in the shower listening.)

I must say, I had a minor orgasm at the reference to The Streak by Ray Stevens.

When I was a kid, Saturday was house cleaning day for my family. With 5 kids, it didn't take very long -- we'd each have one chore to do. The best part about Saturdays was that since my Mom was out grocery shopping at the time, my Dad would use that time to make sure his records weren't getting warped by blasting a very eclectic plethora of Rock & Roll, Country, Big Band, and even some "less inappropriate" comedy albums. Spike Jones, Bill Cosby, Steve Martin, specific bits from Cheech & Chong, and even RAY STEVENS.

Growing up in the North East part of the country, none of my friends had ever heard of Ray Stevens, and thought we were all nuts if ever we started singing Guitarzan, Ahab the Arab, or one of our (still to this day) favorites -- The Streak.

I'm grown now. I'm 37, with a wife, 2 kids, and a home of my own. To this day, when any or all of my family gets together, we STILL reference certain lines like "Don't look, Etheeeeellll!" and are IMMEDIATELY on the same page.

Mom thinks the 5 of us and Dad are all nuts, but what does she know, she was at the super market.

Here's a link to the Song. It's not exactly the album version I know and love, but this video by an aging Ray Steven still gets the idea across. ;-)

• Like 1

Really enjoying these eps with Dan's common sense style and Rick's Gerryish recklessness! Can they stick around when Sarah gets back? :) Blaine should have let them roll to see if they could have converted the giant corpse into a raft. Dice hijinx might have ensued!

• Like 1

During the snuffling monster encounter, Ken makes a reference to the monster looking like Nel Carter that got lost in the chaos...I heard it Ken, and it immediately made me laugh AND forgive your disgusting / incessant heavy mouth breathing.

Crap! I was in Chitcago this Saturday, but we had to wait for 4 fricken hours to get a cab from the airport. Brian, we would have gone to see your show. By my count, some city cabby owes you for two door charges.

So, whenever you are in Chitcago, don't tip the cabbie and tell him it is because they screwed my brother and me over and prevented us from seeing the show.