🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
ElieB

WolfCop (2014)

Canadian indie werewolf / buddycop movie?? Yes please.

This movie is so damn good, in a Neveldine & Taylor kind of way. Like it's campy in all the right ways, great pacing, evenly peppered with smart-ass and/or cliche dialogue but it's BONKERS! Like the Crank of Werewolf movies.

Must See

• Like 1

I hope a bad guy gets his comeuppance at the hands of Wolfcop and Wolfcop says, "How do like me nooooooooowwwwwwwwwwllllllll!"

• Like 2

Or the Wolfcop goes on a mission he doesn't tell his partner about. Wolfcop is about to be killed when his partner shoots the bad guy from off screen. Wolfcop looks over surprised to find backup. Humancop says, "Don't you know, wolves travel in packs."

• Like 2

Or the Wolfcop goes on a mission he doesn't tell his partner about. Wolfcop is about to be killed when his partner shoots the bad guy from off screen. Wolfcop looks over surprised to find backup. Humancop says, "Don't you know, wolves travel in packs."

That's what he gets for being a lone wolf!

• Like 1

How about when Wolfcop finally hauls the big bad into the precinct "look what the dog dragged in"

• Like 2

How about when Wolfcop finally hauls the big bad into the precinct "look what the dog dragged in"

As his department rival Detective Katz looks on in jealousy.

• Like 2

I apologize for bombarding this thread but I can't stop. What if the Big Bad Wolfcop huffs and puffs and gets hooked on crystl meth in homage to Bad Lieutenant?

The Wolf Cop's name is Lou Garou, so he was kinda fated to be a werewolf. Loup garou (which sounds the same) is French for werewolf.

• Like 1

Oh man, thanks for the laugh! These are awesome one-liner/puns.

Also, not to be that guy but the movie can now be downloaded and/or pirated at your convenience. Perfect Halloween fair!

• Like 1

"Sorry if I've been a little Micheal J. Fox in your Teen Wolf march madness. All up in your grills, and really dead-ending this precinct rivalry with werewolf-dunk after werewolf-dunk.

By the way, I'm a werewolf, a werewolf cop reliving his yesteryears of highschool werewolf guard fame on the JV basketball team...if that somehow drifted by someone."

I did that thing where I watch the trailer and set my expectations very very high because it looks like a movie that I would love and was a little disappointed. I probably need to rewatch it.

Sign in to follow this