🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 221 — THE CARCAST!

Randy and Jason kick off the episode with “Sklarbrotration,” where in, they issue proper punishment for anybody who wanders into the action of a professional sporting event. Later, joined by Dave Anthony and Gar Ryness, the SklarBros revolutionize the world of podcasts by introducing…the CARCAST! Join these four friends on a journey to the NLCS. Along the way they will predict the outcome of game 3, make a case for why the 1989 World Series saved the lives of thousands of people, and Randy will give some life advice to Randy Choate. Finally, in a deed of good will, Dr. Tuttle calls in with some sage health advice that best be taken very seriously.

I am so stoked to hear this. As soon as I heard the idea behind it on the last one, I was hooked. I cannot wait.

I am just through the opening and I was in tears with the stories. This was one of the best openings ever. 'She has to know what she looks like. That her baseline facial appereance is one of abject terror."

• Like 1

lol. This was a fun 'cast you guys! I hope you all can do another someday, but I doubt it. I lost it at the description of why:

"I woke up this morning and made breakfast for my kids, packed their lunches... just whatever for my wife just so she could (be less burdened)..."

"I didn't do any of that. I said, 'see ya later, honey'... and, uh, walked out"

lol. Even typing it makes me laugh again.

Great guests! Great stories! Great ep! If ever you get the chance to do something like this again, please do. But I will not hold my breath since I know you guys have families and whatnot.

• Like 2

The post game show told me EVERYTHING I need to know about Jason as a fan. "I just really want him to kill himself, or his family to leave him, him to lose all earning potential." HAHAHAHAHA! Freaking amazing!

Sign in to follow this