🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
hebmskebm

She Hate Me (2004) dir. Spike Lee

I registered on this site because the world needs you guys to cover this film. As the typical Second Opinion Amazon reviewer is wont to say, THIS MOVIE HAS EVERYTHING!

-BAI LING!!!!!!!!

-ISAIAH WHITLOCK DOING HIS TRADEMARK "SHEEEEEEEEEEET" LINE MADE FAMOUS IN THE WIRE

-THE GREATEST COMPUTER ANIMATED SPERM/EGG CONCEPTION SEQUENCES EVER CREATED. MAN INVENTED COMPUTERS FOR THESE SCENES TO ONE DAY BE MADE ON THEM

-A YOUNG KERRY WASHINGTON HAVING LESBIAN AND THREE-WAY SEX

-LOTS AND LOTS OF OTHER SEX

-WOODY HARRELSON AND ELLEN BARKIN PLAYING ENRON-ESQUE CORPORATE DICKBAGS

-A TITLE THAT WAS BASED ON AN XFL FOOTBALL PLAYER'S NICKNAME ON THE BACK OF HIS JERSEY

-THE WATERGATE BREAK-IN

-JIM MOTHERFUCKING BROWN

-SPIKE LEE'S BITING SOCIAL COMMENTARY ON WHITE-COLLAR CRIME AND TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE (or maybe just him indulging a fetish for an alpha male being able to momentarily turn lesbians straight)

IMDB Synopsis: Harvard-educated biotech executive John Henry "Jack" Armstrong gets fired when he informs on his bosses, launching an investigation into their business dealings by the Securities & Exchange Commission. Branded a whistle-blower and therefore unemployable, Jack desperately needs to make a living. When his former girlfriend Fatima, a high powered businesswoman--and now a lesbian--offers him cash to impregnate her and her new girlfriend Alex, Jack is persuaded by the chance to make easy money. Word spreads and soon Jack is in the baby-making business at $10,000 a try. Lesbians with a desire for motherhood and the cash to spare are lining up to seek his services. But, between the attempts by his former employers to frame him for security fraud and his dubious fathering activities, Jack finds his life, all at once, becoming very complicated.

Trailer:

I cannot stress enough how tailor-made this movie is for the show. You will not be disappointed.

Here are the sperm/egg scenes I was talking about. Keep in mind the rest of the movie is not computer animated, so the first time one appears in the film is an amazing WTF moment (BTW it comes after an extended montage of the protagonist having sex with a half dozen different lesbians)

Sign in to follow this