🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
NiceDad43

virtual cotton candy dancing vs non-virtual (analogue? analog?)

so here's my problem. you don't need me to tell you that cotton candy dancing is basically in right now. the street smarts of pop up artisanal cotton candy vending meets the rhythm and flow of whatever music gets your feet on the floor; it's a pretty sweet combination

i wanted to get into the scene but i don't have a lot of doseph right now so i've been experimenting with virtual spinning machines (VSMs) that i acquired...shall we say creatively ; ), and I think I'm making some really good progress, but all of these old school/cool school "purists" keep making fun of me every time i bring my lenovo thinkpad to a candy meet. i'm doing all the moves, and i'm programming all the motions, i'm every bit as creative as they are, but sometimes it feels like they're just not going to accept me until i actually spin real physical cotton candy. as if anyone has the money for that these days.

sorry for the rant, but i figure if anyone would appreciate the hardships an innovative technophile has to endure, it'd be you chaps. have you ever run into frustrating roadblocks while trying to bring digital goodness to outdated hobbies and practices?