🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 1512 - Gary Gulman

Great guest who fit perfectly into the rhythm of the show. Lots of fun in this one

• Like 3

I've only been listening since the podcast went free but Matt seems like the coolest, most level-headed guy ever. Great Ep! C+

• Like 2

Keep playing Pyramid. That shit was hilarious. And Gary pointed it out. The funny is in making fun of each other's clues/guesses. That's what the original show lacked. Somebody keeps giving a bad clue, i/e Kiss concert.... or somebody gets a bad category.... Things that have sound??? wha?

• Like 5

Gary Gulman is one of the most consistently funny guys around. I hate that he isn't on podcasts more regularly.

• Like 1

I've only been listening since the podcast went free but Matt seems like the coolest, most level-headed guy ever. Great Ep! C+

listening to past seasons is fun because the show is really funny, but another good reason is listening to matt grow from a real clunk-machine to a good podcast cohost

• Like 4

listening to past seasons is fun because the show is really funny, but another good reason is listening to matt grow from a real clunk-machine to a good podcast cohost

CLUNK-MACHINE is a very satisfying combination of words.

• Like 2

can someone explain pyramid to me? i guess i could google it but i already typed this

Sign in to follow this