🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 222 — Wyatt Cenac is Dead

The Sklars are joined by longtime friend Wyatt Cenac who takes us through a play by play of his journey onto the daily show, the hardest part of filming a comedy special, and how we should actually be defining a "professional robber." Plus the guys discuss "The Knick," a new hit T.V. show about shaving, starring Patrick Ewing, as well as how the Cowboys will manage to go 8-8, and whether or not Brett Favre keeps in touch with old "lady friends" in the media. Later, Jesse Thorn discusses the season of new blossoms, in an epic analysis of who to draft this spring in your "Fantasy Rose League!"

Wyatt Cenac was an outstanding guest, not just because he is funny and smart, but because his voice is so pleasant to listen to in general. Also, I appreciate the honest and intelligent discussion on the accusations surrounding Bill Cosby and the likelihood that he has been a sexual predator all while we have been admiring him for decades.

Jesse Thorn has just the right amount of earnestness and urgency that I feel like he speaks with more authority on flowering plants than ESPN analysts speak about football.

• Like 1

Say, can anyone tell me how to send music to the Sklars? I have some out-of-print music that they might find particularly interesting because of one of the band members of the now-defunct group.

Great episode, btw! Interesting and entertaining; I love listening to Wyatt Cenac :)

Btw, I would totally listen to an album called, "Dancing with the Sklars" if you guys put one up on the Earwolf store. Get some indie bands together, see if they'll let you put a song of theirs on a CD, and put those on the Earwolf store? I'd order one in a heartbeat! I love your guys' musical tastes!

Though I also really want that t-shirt from last episode to be a real thing someday. "I need to think before what I do -- Sklarbro County", lol.

Sign in to follow this