🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Another Andrew

Spotted: Adam Scott Aukerman on the Toronto Subway

My girlfriend and I saw Adam Scott Aukerman himself on the subway, and were able to capture photographic evidence.

PuYeGvS.jpg

1YP6rsK.jpg

PWwrzhw.jpg

He's even wearing a t-shirt promoting the culture of his homeland.

• Like 2

My girlfriend and I saw Adam Scott Aukerman himself on the subway, and were able to capture photographic evidence.

PuYeGvS.jpg

1YP6rsK.jpg

PWwrzhw.jpg

He's even wearing a t-shirt promoting the culture of his homeland.

Hi Andrew (would actually prefer not to call you that) there is a frequent poster on another Earwolf forum that changed his name FROM Andrew to make it a really funny and scary Halloween themed name (And-BOO). When he tried to change it back, you had taken his original name.

It's really unfortunate but I can't get used to the original Andrew not having that name so hey bud how's abouts a favor, be a doll, no pressure, but could you change your name so he can have it back (OR ELSE)?

• Like 2

Hi Andrew,

Rest assured, you have done nothing wrong by registering on the Earwolf forums with an available username, and you are therefore under no obligation to appease anyone who voluntarily abandoned the name "Andrew" in order to terrify others with a spooky alternate name.

P.S. If you aren't already an avid listener, you should check out The Wolf Den, another fine Earwolf podcast!

• Like 5

Hi Andrew,

Rest assured, you have done nothing wrong by registering on the Earwolf forums with an available username, and you are therefore under no obligation to appease anyone who voluntarily abandoned the name "Andrew" in order to terrify others with a spooky alternate name.

P.S. If you aren't already an avid listener, you should check out The Wolf Den, another fine Earwolf podcast!

You're a monster

• Like 2

Bernard_Shakey, have you ever visited the Hollywood Handbook forum? I think you'd like it there juusssttt fiiinnneee.

• Like 2

I have and im not sure i can roll with you guys. You all are ballers.

I think i could like it there but getting started is the hard part. It's like trying to jump into double dutch jumprope without getting tangled. You guys are quick.

Ill drop in soon.

• Like 3

Sorry guys, I didn't mean to step on anyone's toes!

Let me know if I'm breaking any other protocol. It's still cool to use this account to advertise my discount online pharmaceutical store, right?

• Like 6

Sorry guys, I didn't mean to step on anyone's toes!

Let me know if I'm breaking any other protocol. It's still cool to use this account to advertise my discount online pharmaceutical store, right?

Cool, thanks brah. Much 'ppreciates, ya dig?

Don't listen to those Wolf Dunces, come to the Hollywood Handbook forums, you will be welcomed with open arms. Also listen to Hollywood Handbook too, I guess.

• Like 4

I just last week finished working through the CBB back catalogue, which took me over a year I reckon. I don't know where my ears will take me next.

Sign in to follow this