🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 57 — Sean and Hayes, Our Closest Friends

so...um...did you kill that guy?

No comment.

• Like 1

No comment.

Well, regardless, I'm so happy that you and your name have been reunited.

• Like 3

Hurry up Nicedad, they are waiting patiently.

0JGtShY.png

• Like 1

this seems like the right time to say that i've been trying to get my old aol instant messenger screen name back for use on this forum (corpsefucker shitlord). if anyone can harass him into giving it up, i'd appreciate it. thanks.

• Like 16

I actually think Hollywood Handbook is good and not even a bad show

It's a nice show

• Like 2

If I had to pick any podcast that was titled Hollywood Handbook as my favorite, I would definitely pick this podcast named Hollywood Handbook as my favorite.

My one word review for this episode: Delightful.

• Like 1

All bits aside for a moment, is there somewhere that we can donate to Sean and Hayes without going through earwolf? I don't mind donating to the show, but if there was a way to just give them monies I would like to do that.

• Like 4

Hey guys I my friend needs advice and HE was hoping for some help from you guys. There's this...how should I say it...message board? that he goes on and he loves the people there but he doesn't know how to tell them. What should I do? I mean what should he do?

• Like 10

Hey guys I my friend needs advice and HE was hoping for some help from you guys. There's this...how should I say it...message board? that he goes on and he loves the people there but he doesn't know how to tell them. What should I do? I mean what should he do?

Rod, if I've learned anything from romantic comedies it's that you should bury your feelings down inside until they burst forth at the worst possible time (maybe when these message board people are right about to say their vows at their weddings) and then after a short period of conflict, you will kiss these people and live happily ever after with them.

• Like 6

I'm at a bar in Olympia called the Fish Tale Brew Pub and there's a guy in the kitchen wearing a scary fedora. Too fucking scary. It's after Halloween. Stop with the spooky shit.

• Like 7

Try telling him joke about fedora the explorer. Or cover your eyes w hands but peek through fingers

• Like 3

I saw Nightcrawler tonight with Jake Gyllenhalls I was pleased disappointed and then pleased again I was pleased because it was NOT about creepy crawlies that come out at night but then disappointed because it was NOT about everyone's favorite blue X-Man Nightcrawler from the comic book X=man which I love because I'm a friggen nerd after I got over the disappointment I was pleased again because it was actually a good feelm and not about creepy crawlies at all so I liked it

• Like 2

I forgot to punctuate that entire last post, but I live life with no apologies. I play it fast and loose in the punctuation game because that's the only way to survive these mean streets. Sometimes you just gotta live with run on sentences so you don't find yourself on the wrong end of a drive-by shooting.

#MoreRunOnSentencesLessPrisonSentences

• Like 1

I'm at a bar in Olympia called the Fish Tale Brew Pub and there's a guy in the kitchen wearing a scary fedora. Too fucking scary. It's after Halloween. Stop with the spooky shit.

Here, here! That's why, today, I voted YES on Prop 666 to repeal all spooky shit immediately and henceforth into perpetuity. You tell that Fish Tale prankster his scary fedora is as good as dead and you'll see him next year in a ghost fedora! Ack! Wait! I haven't thought this through!

kEfjDHS.png

• Like 4

guys its november, "too scary" joke season is officially over. now is the time to call famous turkeys the wrong names and then dec 1st we can get going on merry nothingmas

• Like 6

this seems like the right time to say that i've been trying to get my old aol instant messenger screen name back for use on this forum (corpsefucker shitlord). if anyone can harass him into giving it up, i'd appreciate it. thanks.

I'm not even kidding my first aol screen name was corpselord01.

I'm pretty sure I have a livejournal under that same name.

The name came from a beta fish I bought my friend for his birthday. It died the next day but he just left it in it's bowl and named it corpselord.

So corpsefucker, I guess we're long lost cousins for somefing. Which is stupid to say I know.

• Like 2

guys its november, "too scary" joke season is officially over. now is the time to call famous turkeys the wrong names and then dec 1st we can get going on merry nothingmas

*movember

• Like 2

Finally after all the travel I have been forced to do I have made it to the sunny state of California where Hayes and Sean reside!

Real quick flight. I left at the ungodly hour of 4 a.m., flew over a bunch of flyovers and I'm already here at 7:30 with the whole day ahead of me! Seemed like longer but I was probably just nervous.

Hayes and Sean, I'm staying in a town called San Francisco which I'm guessing is some shitty suburb of LA where you guys are. Can't be much of a drive, let me know if you wanna meet up.

• Like 6