🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

The Wahlberg Solution 3

Recorded LIVE at the brand new UCB-Sunset Theatre in Los Angeles, Mark Wahlberg (Daniel Van Kirk) returns with his very famous friends Richard Dreyfuss (Mike Still), Penélope Cruz (Alison Becker), Adam Sandler (Eric Moneypenny), and Matthew McConaughey (Josh Brekhus) for another edition of “The Wahlberg Solution!” These A-List celebs discuss voting in the recent elections, Taylor Swift’s new album, Renee Zellweger, hover boards, and much more.

The Wahlberg Solution needs to become a podcast all on it's own. Lets make this a happening earwolf.

Notice i used the word happening. Like in the happening, never mind.

Make it so.

• Like 1

No anne hathaway? boooooo

great episode anyway

Her robot with antidepressants broke down and she had to take it into the shop to get serviced..

2qxno0w.jpg

• Like 1

Penelopes whole character is hilarious and The Wahlberg Solution owns.

Oh man, I can't stop laughing! The Richard Dreyfuss especially, who just got progressively weirder and worse of an impression as the night went on, was killing me! When we got to, "When you get an Oscar, you walk backstage and they say... 'uh, Hey!.... I bet you don't want to touch the ground anymore!'", I had to shut off the podcast for a minute or two because I was laughing so hard!

I don't know what it is about that line that got me - it's hilarious on it's own, of course, but the way "Dreyfuss" delivered it is so... "wobbly sounding" (his impression was mutating into someone else) and... thinking it up on the spot. It's just a ridiculous voice saying a hilarious line. And this was just the first of a barrage of unhinged Dreyfuss lines. "Your butthole's... been got!", omfg!

This was great Dan!

Sign in to follow this