🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 203 — Why Not

World renowned self-help author and life coach Lloyd Betin joins Bob for a life changing episode where they discuss his latest book and movement “Why Not,” Lloyd’s early adoption of “why not,” negative feedback, the true meaning of a (k)not, and to do some “why not” role-playing. Plus, Bob graciously shares some of the nicknames he has received from his rapper friends after recently being embraced by the Hip-Hop community.

I know it sounds like a cliche, but don't fuck with the H.A. Those guys will fuck you up.

I've recently been getting into the gnostic teachings.

**in peace, love and light**

• Like 1

I haven't even gotten a chance to listen to the episode yet and this line from the description already has me cracking up in anticipation "Bob graciously shares some of the nicknames he has received from his rapper friends after recently being embraced by the Hip-Hop community."

Oh interesting that this is the first episode but was dropped third. I wonder why it was bumped.

I totally forgot that Zouks was Mitchell in the old Affirmation Nations! That cold open was amazing!

• Like 5

Sooo excited for this. Zouk's episode last time was amazing. The off mic fighting noises that went on forever was epic.

• Like 1

Oh my God, this 'ad break' in the middle is fucking incredible.

I was in TEARS when the sound effects started. BWAH WAH WAAAAAHHHHHH

• Like 2

This episode is really solid. The ad break segment at 28 minutes killed me and brought me to hysterics very early this morning. That part is fucking incredible.

I wonder if Lloyd Betin has ever met Seth Wompler, they both seem to love using the word "Jap"

• Like 2

Lost my mind when the reggae horn dropped

I think they were using the Mad Decent app, I f You don't have it you are missing out on the beauty of horns, gun shots, dinosaur roars and air raid siren noises

• Like 4

These guys were crackin each other up! Huskey didn't even try to hide it when he broke.

I loved it.

That was great. I can't recall Huskey ever breaking before.

• Like 4

I think they were using the Mad Decent app, I f You don't have it you are missing out on the beauty of horns, gun shots, dinosaur roars and air raid siren noises

I gotta get an iphone someday

Sign in to follow this