🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 225.5 — Sklarbro County 130

Randy, Jason, and Dan Van Kirk kick off the show with Rhett & Link, the comedic youtube "internetainers," who share intimate details of what it's like to dominate such a specific medium, such as the internet. Then, the group walks us through the greatest date ever, one that starts on the Web, and ends at an Arby's. Later, we hear the tales of toilet snakes, barbershop bathroom's, and what it's like to casually drop $4000 on a bottle of wine. Lastly, Dennis Rodman leaves a voicemail explaining why everyone needs to get an iPhone 6.

Arbys has been the punchline of jokes for 30 years. Fun side note, my mother used to be an accountant for a company that owned a bunch of Arbys in Colorado. As part of her benefits, her family were all given special cards that got us 50% off any arbys. In the 10+ years she worked there, we ate at Arbys three times. It's. That. Bad.

I wouldn't touch their roast beef sandwiches with a ten-foot pole, but their chicken sandwiches and fries are good (and by that, I mean that if I have that for one of the 2-3 times per year that I eat fast food, I'm satisfied).

Sign in to follow this