Episode 207 — Grown Ups 2 Causes Terrorism

Him and Bullock on a train

Him and Bullock on the run

Jingle Bells?

Sleigh bells.

Reindeer games!

HIS NAME IS RUDY!

• Like 4

I thought the intro song was totally Vanessa Carlton "A Thousand Miles" It kinda sounds like it but I do not think that is it.

Haha is that someone else sampling from Vanessa Carlton?

I like how whenever the word "Intervention" comes up, Jimmy has to bring up that interventionist guy Jeff Vonvonvondoren. The only people that get that joke are people that have watched a lot of episodes of "Intervention"... Interesting fact about that guy--he actually relapsed and had to leave the show for a few years, then he got sober again and came back.

Howard was on an episode of NNF, episode 1218 and its fantastic, one of my favorites. But a new appearance would be awesome

One of Jimmy's favorite movies is Jaws so he might not have put up too much of fight if it came down to Breaking Away vs Jaws. I apparently know way too much about Jimmy Pardo.

Just ordered season 12 because of this. I'm hooked on Jimmy now and this was a good excuse to get it.

Hmm. I was expecting to like that Veronicas song more after the little bits I heard. But it was just the little bits.

Sign in to follow this