🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 1 — Public Domain with Paul F. Tompkins

This is awesome. A while ago I had pretty much this same idea for a podcast. I obviously don't have the contacts needed to do it, but I couldn't be happier that it's actually happening and Lauren is the one who's doing it.

I was SOOOOO excited for a Lauren Lapkus podcast. But having Paul F. Tompkins as the guest, it's like having Christmas come twice in one day!

I hope you at least let Christmas rest up for a few minutes.

Sorry I went blue, I should've gone red and green.

• Like 3

calvin-peeing-600x463.jpg

I was thinking that this tattoo could be interpreted as Calvin showing his apparent disrespect for toilet use by peeing in one. Or maybe to fully express that it would have to be Calvin peeing on Calvin peeing in a toilet?

• Like 4

This makes me so happy. I hope PFT will come back in the future and do an episode as JW Stillwater with Traci as a guest on his show that goes out to everyone who owns a bearcat scanner.

And now for something barely critical

post-95168-0-61046400-1416583463_thumb.jpg

What do you want, some sub-par water-pouring foley for the sound effects record?!

Also, this show is so great. I could listen to PFT and Lauren Lapkus banter for hours.

• Like 1

I'm a first time/first time for the show Public Domain, but I don't know if Earwolf studios has the technology cutting out all these parts.

Finally a show for us Christian listeners!

Aside from the original Christian podcast, Professor Blastoff.

• Like 3

Absolutely brilliant! Lauren is obviously brilliantly funny herself, and throwing some PFT magic into the mix for the debut?! There seems almost no way I couldn't love it!

It's too easy to lament the addition of another podcast into weekly rotations but I just can't complain about this.

Loved it, looking forward to what is to come with this show.

A Pre-Thanksgiving treat! A Lapkast! Woo!

I freaking love Laure Lapkus and this podcast was nothing short of brilliant! Having PFT as the initial host to interview Tracey Rearden is the perfect start to what I hope to be a super long running podcast.

To summarize this podcast

SPLOOSH!

• Like 2

I love this idea, so clever and simple and brand new, a thing the looming threat of maximum podcast saturation is making harder and harder. having said that, this podcast has ADPPP level chances of being maddening by introduce weird funny one time podcasts we'll never hear another episode of. I already wish PFT had an angry, unorganized podcast about public concerns every week.

I'm sorry. Cut this part out. But if women want to stand on their own two feet, they really do need shoes.

Please forgive me. Cut this out.

But really, fellas. If you're with a lady, have some class. Buy her some shoes.

If you drop a plate and she hasn't got any shoes, she could bleed to death. Then where will you be?

Divorce court.

Wait. I'm sorry. I need you to cut this out.

Okay. We'll try again.

This is Mayor Garcetti. You know how my wife got her burns? Too much hot pasta falling on her feet, and too few shoes.

Ladies, go to yourownshoepurchase.biz and buy yourselves some shoes. Don't get skin graphs like my poor, burned wife.

I'm sorry. Let's just cut all this out.

• Like 1

Love the format idea of having rotating hosts, and not just because the chairs spin. Big thumbs up.

What better 1st guest could you get then the honorary mayor of podcasts Mr. Paul F. Tompkins!

Maybe Windemere Hankin, Mayor of Television. And that's a big maybe.

I absolutely loved this. Looking forward to more episodes.

My only complaint is that it's pushed Affirmation Nation back off of the Shows dropdown at the top of the page.

dammit I actually went to yourownshoepurchase.biz and it's not a real thing. someone please make it a real thing

Loved it.

Traci was great as always, and Paul being "Paul" but essentially doing a character that is a bad talk radio host was hilarious.

Running down the roster of Friends was very reminiscent of UTU2TM.

• Like 3