🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 98 — LOL: LIVE!

We don't know that though, at least from what we got to see. I mean, there HAS to be a reason why the one mom gets SO bent out of shape during the search for the missing chicken and why that psychopath sister of his would try to pin it on him, which makes you wonder how HE has violated poultry in the past. Also, when it comes to Miley's brood, does Thomas Jane have ANY interaction at all with the little brother and sister? What did THEY do to where their own father will put up with his asshole oldest kid but not even acknowledge them? Do we even know that they're his?

"LOL II: The Chickenfucker Diaries"

• Like 1

We don't know that though, at least from what we got to see. I mean, there HAS to be a reason why the one mom gets SO bent out of shape during the search for the missing chicken and why that psychopath sister of his would try to pin it on him, which makes you wonder how HE has violated poultry in the past. Also, when it comes to Miley's brood, does Thomas Jane have ANY interaction at all with the little brother and sister? What did THEY do to where their own father will put up with his asshole oldest kid but not even acknowledge them? Do we even know that they're his?

My theory is that they were the male asshole pothead friend's. Demi and that guy were both high as fuck, one thing lead to another, and they end up fucking. She falls pregnant with them (they didn't reveal how old either of them were, I'm saying they're twins, because fuck it, it's a better explanation than anything they come up with,). Thomas Jane finds out about this, and goes for the revenge fuck on any piece of young ass that he can.

It would also explain why his and Gina Gershon's son wouldn't fuck Miley, despite being a teenager, having a decent looking lass throwing herself at him. He saw what happens when people have sex, and it's put a lifelong fuckophobia in him, although all his hormones are wanting him to, he just can't bring himself to it.

It also explains the "If I wasn't married" thing that Gina Gershon said. It's basically "Yeah, motherfucker, I respect my marriage vows, unlike you." to both her husband and Demi. But she's still friends with her, because she's not a complete dickbag like everyone else is.

"LOL II: The Chickenfucker Diaries"

LOL 2: Turkey Shines

• Like 2

For the person above who suggested that Miley and whichever-shit-dick-it-was fuck for the first time, it would ruin the sheets, I just feel the need to point out that the whole "girls bleed the first time they have sex" thing is a fallacy. The girl generally won't bleed if she's actually completely turned on. Sex shouldn't be painful, even the first time. Sex ed in this country (and others) is really awful, and people walk around thinking "yeah it's going to hurt the first time" so it's like they don't even try to make sure it won't.... Which it won't if you spend enough time on foreplay and if the girl is really relaxed and into it.

IW8simF.gif

So yeah, no, they wouldn't necessarily ruin the sheets, if they used a condom and didn't get too wild.

Just sayin'.

For the person above who suggested that Miley and whichever-shit-dick-it-was fuck for the first time, it would ruin the sheets, I just feel the need to point out that the whole "girls bleed the first time they have sex" thing is a fallacy. The girl generally won't bleed if she's actually completely turned on. Sex shouldn't be painful, even the first time. Sex ed in this country (and others) is really awful, and people walk around thinking "yeah it's going to hurt the first time" so it's like they don't even try to make sure it won't.... Which it won't if you spend enough time on foreplay and if the girl is really relaxed and into it.

IW8simF.gif

So yeah, no, they wouldn't necessarily ruin the sheets, if they used a condom and didn't get too wild.

Just sayin'.

Disgusting, thanks for lowering the tone with your potty mouth :P

Okay in a world where people masturbate chickens, does this count as giving head?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ltx3PBnWcI

So is Rob Huebel's whole thing "I jerked off to this?" Jason does it once an episode, this guy goes 7 times in 20 minutes.

I miss Jason.

Well, his character in the League is that of a sex addict, could be an amazing method actor.

• Like 1

"I really hoped you saved his number."

"Got it on speed dial."

File this under SHIT THAT MILLENNIALS HAVE NEVER SAID. A 2012 movie about cellphones, texting, and video chat where teens are using obsolete telecommunication terms from the 1990s. You might as well have had them talking about answering machines. Way to let everyone know a baby boomer wrote the script.

Here's how that conversation actually would have played out:

"I really hoped you saved his number."

"Why wouldn't his number be saved? Every number is automatically stored because I HAVE A FUCKING CELL PHONE. Anyways, I hooked up so hard that I have him on speed dial."

"Speed dial? Now who's a fucking square, GRANDMA? Grandma WHORE!"

Also, the awful acting of the Brazilian argument scene gave me a flashback to the police interrogation of Lindsey Lohan in I Know Who Killed Me. Lohan and Cyrus both hit the exact same bad acting stutter as they try to act outraged.

• Like 4

What was that about, "Possibly the last All Star HDTGM"?

While all things we do are potentially the last time we are going to do something, it does not bode well when someone predicts it. I hope all is well for you and June. I'd hate to see a new family break up.

What was that about, "Possibly the last All Star HDTGM"?

While all things we do are potentially the last time we are going to do something, it does not bode well when someone predicts it. I hope all is well for you and June. I'd hate to see a new family break up.

If anything, I took that to mean "Jason and June will totally be around for the future live shows".

• Like 3

How much longer do we need to wait for the mini ep? I can't wait much longer for it.

Possible correction for the LOL episode...

Lola (Miley) lied at the beginning when she said that she cheated on her boyfriend as a low blow to him. Thats why she seems to be poorly winging the entire thing

Possible correction for the LOL episode...

Lola (Miley) lied at the beginning when she said that she cheated on her boyfriend as a low blow to him. Thats why she seems to be poorly winging the entire thing

It was such a lame comeback too and made her look like even more of an asshole. She could have made herself look like a victim instead of a Shit Dick-level douche. It's one thing if your friends are saying they did something cool and you're doing the "Uh, yeah, I've totally done that too, guys" thing, but when someone does something awful and that's your response, that you're also a terrible person, you're kind of an idiot there.

• Like 1

There's a line in the episode which reminded me of something. Someone said "Yeah, it's like two groups of five meet up, and then they just sort of pair off."

It's almost as if they got the idea from Mortal Kombat: Annihilation (you have to do that fucking movie! If you think I had a lot for LOL, Mortal Kombat Annihilation is gonna be even worse!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGX5NuHTNhI

After re-listening to this episode I think I figured out why Demi was so shocked by Miley's Brazilian. Do we not remember the nude pics Demi did at the start of her career which featured full frontal and looked like she had Buckwheat in a scissor lock? No wonder the damn millenials make her mad with their shaved poons.

post-36739-where-did-I-go-wrong-Billy-Ray-ilvj.jpeg

was just doing a google image search of the earwolf boards and found this. I must of missed it the first time.

the song that goes along with this picture is "

" play the song and look at the picture.
  • Like 1

It's been a year since we've seen this fucking movie, and I still have PTSD from it... the chicken... the shit-dicks... the leaving... the everything about it....

• Like 1

When I watched the premiere of TD season 2 and John Carter pulled over dumb blonde I had a sudden nervous tick. And there is a commercial where they play a song "We are young" that is in French in the American version that gives me flashbacks of the Paris scene every time. I can't escape this movie.

Sign in to follow this