🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
ICMexican

I wonder if we will hear...

What other characters has Lauren done on CBB?

Todd

Ms. Chips

Regina Crimp

Any others? I'd also love a Susan Fischer episode, but I don't know if that's even legally allowed.

according to the CBB wiki all the characs she's done are

Traci Reardon

Todd

Mizz Chips

Tracy

Diane

Regina Crimp

and Liz Mathers, the classmate of Marissa Wompler's who called in from 6 flags

Isn't Tracy just Traci Reardon, but Scott mixed up her backstory on her second appearance and said she was in high school instead of college?

Isn't Tracy just Traci Reardon, but Scott mixed up her backstory on her second appearance and said she was in high school instead of college?

not even a little bit. go listen back, they have two completely different voices, personalities, everything

I don't know if Todd will be able to make it. He has so many pairs of Scott's underwear to fold.

Oh man, I just had an idea (sorry if someone has already thought of this) - Todd on some sort of teen talk show hosted by Rick Faber.

• Like 4

Oh man, I just had an idea (sorry if someone has already thought of this) - Todd on some sort of teen talk show hosted by Rick Faber.

They've got to do an ep together!

They're either gonna fall in love with each other or end up being twins separated at birth.

I'm crossing my fingers for Regina Crimp or Mizz Chips next. She's a great talent, loving this podcast already.

I've long been hoping for some sort of CBB Special or Earwolf Presents comedy podcasters in a Q&A with teens about all sorts of pat after-school-special issues. They could get Wompler, Gutterballs, Traci and Todd (Brendon Small's not the only person who can run two characs at once!), and Rick Faber, for starters.

• Like 1

LL_CBB_zpsc6foh3c1.gifHer charac from the last CBB would great for this show.

Me and my friend burst out laughing at "English" and again at her line about dying in a pool. We completely lost it during the whole "counsel me" bit, and replayed the whole interview after that because we were missing parts from laughing. Her idea of sexy eyes is absolute insanity, and this was one of the funniest non-podcast guests on the CBB show, if we're basing that on laughs-per-minute. One of the best parts is that you could tell she was making everyone crack up.

• Like 1

I've long been hoping for some sort of CBB Special or Earwolf Presents comedy podcasters in a Q&A with teens about all sorts of pat after-school-special issues. They could get Wompler, Gutterballs, Traci and Todd (Brendon Small's not the only person who can run two characs at once!), and Rick Faber, for starters.

Yes! This sounds familiar, so if you've mentioned it on here before, that's probably where I subconsciously got the idea.

Tracy who went to Italy, or Diane from the Stiches/Zazzu episode.

I'm pretty sure that Amanda from the Betsy Podcast is just a renamed Tracy Who Went To Italy

Sign in to follow this