🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 323 — Pie Quiz with Tears for Fears

Faith No More is releasing a new album?

"What is it" - gonna be called?

Well played. In seriousness, the first single from the album is terrible. Sounds like if one of those turn of the century radio rock bands (think Puddle of Mudd, Three Doors Down, Down, Cold, Saliva, etc.) played with electronica sounds. Seriously awful.

• Like 1

wow, no Tears for Fears pics, I wonder why?

Vampires. Just sayin'.

I'd bet they knew they were coming in for a podcast, so they assumed no one would see them, and that they weren't ready for cameras. I know they're older gentlemen now, but you'd have to think being in the entertainment industry for decades has turned them a bit more fancy or high maintenance than they may have started out

I'm late but this is one of my favorite episodes of the year. The TFF dudes were legitimately funny, Reggie completely nerding out was really endearing and funny and he basically did what I would have done in that situation, and PFT never fails.

• Like 2

The Pie Minister sounds vaguely like Don Dimello -- i wonder if it means anything...

It doesn't.

• Like 1

Sydney Greenstreet! That's who he sounds like. I couldn't quite place until now and it's been bugging me.